Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Jamie Vardy film

Is there already a thread on this?

I couldn't find one but got some gossip today. Apparently Will Ferrell has requested to play the journo who Nigel calls an ostrich. Anyone else know any gossip about the film? 

My Hollywood contacts (who all happen to be beautiful famous actresses I've slept with) have reliably informed me that Leonardo DiCaprio will be playing Jamie Vardy.

They've already filmed the scene when Vardy informs the Leicester staff that he is staying and not going Arsenal, an exclusive preview.

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Is there already a thread on this?

I couldn't find one but got some gossip today. Apparently Will Ferrell has requested to play the journo who Nigel calls an ostrich. Anyone else know any gossip about the film? 

If this were true, it's going to be some kind of daft comedy rather than a biopic

1 hour ago, Len Finsbury said:

If this were true, it's going to be some kind of daft comedy rather than a biopic

I think Paddy Power got the theme just right in their trailer.

I genuinely hope it's like this lol

3 hours ago, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

Confirmed: Gerard Butler's playing Marcin Wasilewski, Adam Sandler's playing Christian Fuchs and Michael Caine's playing Danny Drinkwater.

Is that why he's been kept in the youth team so long, gets to watch and mimic Drinky on a daily basis for the movie.

Archived