Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Jamie Vardy film

12 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

I think Paddy Power got the theme just right in their trailer.

I genuinely hope it's like this lol

I agree, this needs to be a feel good comedy. Similar to Eddie the Eagle if anybody has seen it.

• 3 months later...

I think he needs to start concentrating on making at happen on the pitch, because by the time the movie comes out, people might not be that interested.

Last season will last long in our memories, but will soon be forgotten by football fans not connected to the club, so it's in his interest to keep his footballing profile high.

7 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

I've got a role in the movie!!

I'm playing the token brown person in the background while he is walking in Leicester city centre!!

In the future people will look back on those halcyon pre Brexit days where brown people wandered the streets with freedom....

2 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

In the future people will look back on those halcyon pre Brexit days where brown people wandered the streets with freedom....

Fook that shit, were taking over, our breeding programmes are far more robust.....there will be rivers of blood!!!

2 hours ago, Monsell1976 said:

I think he needs to start concentrating on making at happen on the pitch, because by the time the movie comes out, people might not be that interested.

Last season will last long in our memories, but will soon be forgotten by football fans not connected to the club, so it's in his interest to keep his footballing profile high.

He will still make money every time an academy shows it to prove how easy it is to fvck up.

According to this they're trying to get either Danny Boyle, Paul Greengrass or Guy Ritchie to direct... 

If they get any of those this film stands a chance of being brilliant. If they get Boyle they could be onto an absolute winner.

Danny Boyle directing a film about a player winning the Premier League with Leicester City? Throw in Cleese, Idle, Jones, Palin and Gilliam and I will officially go insane with joy!! :ph34r: :blink:

On 16.11.2016 at 04:06, Dr The Singh said:

I'm playing the token brown person in the background while he is walking in Leicester city centre!!

It'll be like a look back at the good old Championship days, with the opening scene being a drab game in Vardy's first season with us. Picture a match during our nine-game winless run in spring 2013.

The game is coming to an end, it's a lacklustre atmosphere at the King Power.

You hear the opposing fans (for the lack of a better example, let's take Millwall) start singing one of those derogatory songs containing the words "town" "full", "of", when out of a sudden, The Singh appears with a whole band and a huge soundsystem on stage in the middle of the pitch, giving his rendition of "Brimful of Asha".

On 11/16/2016 at 11:06, Dr The Singh said:

RACIST! .. just coz im not brown, i didnt get offered that role!!

Archived