Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Next up... Barcelona

mahrez will want to play great for reasons we know why? lets try the vardy/musa partnership see how that goes lets not forget we are the anti barcelona, they have all the possession but we will counter them with pace

6 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

mahrez will want to play great for reasons we know why? lets try the vardy/musa partnership see how that goes lets not forget we are the anti barcelona, they have all the possession but we will counter them with pace

It would be a seriously dick move of us to not play Mahrez against the team he idolises.

49 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

The Anti Barcelona lol we will see about that. 

21 man Squad

Jordi Masip, Sergio Busquets, Arda Turan, Luis Suarez, Lionel Messi, Javier Mascherano, Munir, Sergi Roberto, Aleix Vidal, Jeremy Mathieu, Denis Suarez, Sergi Samper, Jose Suarez, Marlon, Jose Antonio Martinez, Alex Carbonell, Carles Alena, Nili, Jesus Alfaro, Juan Camara and Rafa Mujica.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/24102/icc-2016/2016/08/02/26157882/-?

3 minutes ago, m4DD0gg said:

Interesting demarai gray has tweeted his body clock is all over the place. 

Great prep for Sunday and the coming season on top of the heavy workload of pre-season training.

If they had the choice I think they'd have done the PSG game first followed by Barca and then Celtic.

2 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Lol, We started the game with okazaki and Ulloa. 

And PSG started the game with a largely second string side.....

We overrate our pace. At the top of the game, we are way short of pace imo.

21 minutes ago, Grewks said:

And PSG started the game with a largely second string side.....

We overrate our pace. At the top of the game, we are way short of pace imo.

Vardy, Musa and Schlupp are not far off the three quickest in the league.

Just now, Grewks said:

We have played only one side 'at the top of the game'. That side was PSG, and they were quicker than us in every position.

lol

You're not seriously telling me that we have a slow squad when fully fit (you must note that we'd only played two games prior to this).

Schlupp, Gray, Vardy, Musa and Mahrez must be some of the quickest sides in the league.

So unless you mean that they were quicker in terms of brain (they moved the ball around sharply and were always in position) then you've got a point. But I highly doubt that that is what you meant.

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

lol

You're not seriously telling me that we have a slow squad when fully fit (you must note that we'd only played two games prior to this).

Schlupp, Gray, Vardy, Musa and Mahrez must be some of the quickest sides in the league.

So unless you mean that they were quicker in terms of brain (they moved the ball around sharply and were always in position) then you've got a point. But I highly doubt that that is what you meant.

'Sides in the league' are not, well at least were not last season, sides at the 'top of the game'.

PSG were a side quicker in every department, both on the ball and off the ball.

You fill find this season, that at the top of the game, players are just a lot quicker than you realise. I saw no evidence against PSG that our speed was anywhere near their levels. 

10 minutes ago, Grewks said:

'Sides in the league' are not, well at least were not last season, sides at the 'top of the game'.

PSG were a side quicker in every department, both on the ball and off the ball.

You fill find this season, that at the top of the game, players are just a lot quicker than you realise. I saw no evidence against PSG that our speed was anywhere near their levels. 

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not.

Firstly, we're nowhere near as good as PSG. They'll probably be in the Champions League semi-finals this coming season.

Secondly, we've proven that we're more than quick enough for the top sides that we're actually going to be playing.

Thirdly, we were missing our fastest player and have yet to reach anything close to match fitness. PSG don't play in a tough league, they're able to rotate with absolute ease and their squad is huge compared to ours.

We might well have won the Premier League, but we're quite a way off the elite levels of your PSGs, Barcelonas, Real Madrids and even Man City in terms of squad size/depth.

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not.

Firstly, we're nowhere near as good as PSG. They'll probably be in the Champions League semi-finals this coming season.

Secondly, we've proven that we're more than quick enough for the top sides that we're actually going to be playing.

Thirdly, we were missing our fastest player and have yet to reach anything close to match fitness. PSG don't play in a tough league, they're able to rotate with absolute ease and their squad is huge compared to ours.

We might well have won the Premier League, but we're quite a way off the elite levels of your PSGs, Barcelonas, Real Madrids and even Man City in terms of squad size/depth.

So why did you take offense to my comment of us being short of the sides 'at the top of the game'.

Archived