Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Next up... Barcelona

I think if we play Mendy alongside Drinky in a 442, we'll struggle massively.  I think I'm quicker than Mendy 
Amartey will give us a better chance of protecting the defence, but I'd like to see a 433:

Zieler
Simpson Hernandez Wes Chillwill
Amartey Drinky Mendy
Mahrez  Vardy Schlupp

2 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

It would be just like us to get a shock win from this, with some ridiculous thing like schlupp scoring from a deflection off the back of his head to win it for us

After having shot the ball himself.

1 hour ago, ozvaldo said:

I think if we play Mendy alongside Drinky in a 442, we'll struggle massively.  I think I'm quicker than Mendy 
Amartey will give us a better chance of protecting the defence, but I'd like to see a 433:

Zieler
Simpson Hernandez Wes Chillwill
Amartey Drinky Mendy
Mahrez  Vardy Schlupp

You'd start Chilwell over Fuchs? Lets say this is the 1st day of the season - rather than a PS friendly

47 minutes ago, sm1 said:

With Chilwell bombing forward and leaving lots of space behind him, Barca will destroy us. I'd go for Fuchs on this occasion.

That will be the case inevitably anyway.

If Zieler plays the whole game, and gets a clean sheet for instance, is Kasper still number 1 going into next season?

After calls on here for the England manager to pick players on 'form' not on past achievements, it would be interesting to see whether Ranieri picks Kasper or Zieler at Hull.

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Zieler

Simpson

Morgan

Hernandez

Simpson

Mendy

Drinkwater

Kaputska

Gray

Musa

Mahrez

Simpson impressed me last season but playing both full back roles is a tough ask lol

Don't think we should be too negative guys! The irony against PSG is that they countered US, not the other way round which is what we are famous for. We pushed up trying to save the game and got punished for it.

I expect Barca to win given that in friendlies you're unlikely to see a blood and thunder style display, but I hope we keep to our game plan and show some adaptation from PSG.

another 4-0 5-0 rout

this is what happens when a smaller club wins a major title unexpectedly

we play the real big boys and get battered

the reason we won last year is a lot of the top teams were shite, that's obvious now, if they are shite again this season we may defend our title

but......

Archived