Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Quick Brown Fox

Infighting

23 hours ago, baker11 said:

Majority of clubs have way more standers than we do.

Agreed. 

I don't know if safe-standing will even be an immediate solution, because when it does finally get implemented, there still will not be enough spaces for the amount that want to stand. Then people will persist to stand despite being in a seated area and the problem will continue. It's not a fact, but it's very likely. I am categorically in favour of it though.

I don't know why we have so many away fans that sit down in comparison to other clubs but I don't have a problem with it. Maybe we just have a higher percentage or older fans or families that are able to get tickets for big games than "bigger" clubs. I was in the bottom tier, in the corner of the ground on Sunday and sat because everyone else around me was. I prefer to stand, but I was the row in front of the disabled section, and it was the hand i was dealt. You could see United had far more fans standing up than us, but who really cares. It might mean that our celebrations might look a bit lame on telly in comparison to what they actually were like (Forest 2013 for example), but that doesn't outweigh the opportunity for a good view. It's common sense, but why is it such a sensitive issue? Everyone is just waiting to be outraged by the notion that they can't stand and Leicester fans will look tinpot or that someone is standing in front because they want a better experience and are suddenly disrespectful wankers. 

Chill the **** out. 

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

lol I am guessing the police did not see this though right?

Nah...

To be fair to the city fans, from about the 10 scraps a saw close up, pretty much every single one stemmed from some London Man U fan being a big mouthy dickhead. Probably use to giving out loads of crap on twitter, said it to someone in person and got a whack.

9 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

I have to laugh when I hear people talk about being soft on crime etc...You're much more likely to be arrested thesedays for relatively minor incidents at sporting events then ever before.

That's the problem, to get the figures they need they'll jump on someone having a fag or standing up for 90 minutes.

Throw a flare into a group of people, a punch at someone through the window driving a car or take a dump in the middle of a public arena and you are good to go though, enjoy yourself.

2 minutes ago, The Railway Man said:

That's the problem, to get the figures they need they'll jump on someone having a fag or standing up for 90 minutes.

Throw a flare into a group of people, a punch at someone through the window driving a car or take a dump in the middle of a public arena and you are good to go though, enjoy yourself.

lollol Your generalisations of the police are beyond funny. Clearly been given a speeding ticket or something. Don't drop your chip off your shoulder, you might get arrested for littering.

3 minutes ago, The Railway Man said:

What were Union FS playing at on Sunday! 

2 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

lollol Your generalisations of the police are beyond funny. Clearly been given a speeding ticket or something. Don't drop your chip off your shoulder, you might get arrested for littering.

Never had a speeding ticket and I certainly don't litter, anyone who cares about their community shouldn't be doing either.

1 hour ago, The Railway Man said:

Never had a speeding ticket and I certainly don't litter, anyone who cares about their community shouldn't be doing either.

I had 15 pts on my licence in court my brief told the judge I had a swollen left nut and it might be the big C and without my licence I'd struggle to make treatment etc... 

The judge asked if they had any medical evidence the brief said he had a doctors letter asking a consultant at Royal to give me a scan , and could furnish it to the court 

not a fecking word of it was the truth , not a word ! 

The brief was a total fecking lunatic and we got away with it ! 

Im down to 3pts now 

3 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

I had 15 pts on my licence in court my brief told the judge I had a swollen left nut and it might be the big C and without my licence I'd struggle to make treatment etc... 

The judge asked if they had any medical evidence the brief said he had a doctors letter asking a consultant at Royal to give me a scan , and could furnish it to the court 

Im down to 3pts now 

You're actually proud of that story? 

13 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Im down to 3pts now 

Trust me, you wouldn't have needed your licence for the treatment, from experience you would feel that poorly, there would be no way you could drive.

17 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Im down to 3pts now 

Wow.

I can remember being at West Ham away when we lost - Konchesky did that awful back pass. These two groups in front of me and me brother were arguing about Konchesky and then one, just out of nowhere, punched the other one and it kicked off. All over a backpass; I couldn't believe it.

4 minutes ago, The Railway Man said:

Just do it, the police will probably just film it then throw it away when they can't find you like they do when they see most crimes.

Haven't you got a train to go and polish?

36 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I can remember being at West Ham away when we lost - Konchesky did that awful back pass. These two groups in front of me and me brother were arguing about Konchesky and then one, just out of nowhere, punched the other one and it kicked off. All over a backpass; I couldn't believe it.

That was the most toxic away end I've ever been in. Absolutely horrible from start to finish. 

Archived