Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

An arsenal fan I know told me many years ago when Arsenal last won the league they were away at Leeds and started singing stand up if you hate Manu. Leeds hating Manu stood up and joined in only for Arsenal to change the words to stand up for the champions. 

We could have some fun with this

Ahead of the Chelsea game, we could welcome back Kante with:

(to the tune of, "and we support the Leicester, the Leicester, the Leicester...")

N'Gola, N'Gola, you Kante,

You should have stayed at Leicester, at Leicester, at Leicester,

Wo oo wo oo wo, wo oo wo oo wo.

Filbert Takes a Selfie.jpg

Baby we got Slimani

Don't you worry

I said hey

Baby we got Slimani

About time we had a chant based on an ODB song

Hahaha. Yes!

He's the Sli-ma-ni as you can see
Scoring ****in' goals with James Var-dy
He don't no problems cause he'll put you down
In the ground where you cannot be found

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

What's this; 'oh Wednesday night's..... We'll be in Porto, we'll be in Brugge' chant?

sounds decent

On Wednesday nights, under the lights

We'll be in Porto, we'll be in Bruges

Copenhagen,  will not faze us

As we go and follow the Blues

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

On Wednesday nights, under the lights

We'll be in Porto, we'll be in Bruges

Copenhagen,  will not faze us

As we go and follow the Blues

Got sang a lot in the concourse, then in the stand it didn't ever seem to really get going, not enough know it I suppose. Great song though.

On 9 September 2016 at 20:03, Ashley said:

We're on our way

Were on our way

Were going to Cardiff 

were on our way

How do we get there? 

I don't know?

How do we get there 

I don't care 

All I know that Leicesters on their way

The version sung yesterday was:

We're on our way

We're on our way

To the Champions League

We're on our way

How did we get there? 

I don't know

Follow the boys

And Claudio

Pack your bags cos Leicester's on their way

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, C-man said:

The version sung yesterday was:

We're on our way

We're on our way

To the Champions League

We're on our way

How did we get there? 

I don't know

Follow the boys

And Claudio

Pack your bags cos Leicester's on their way

YESSS LOVE IT

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Great, another Palace/Man United rip-off. Just what we need.

Football songs are copied by teams? Majority of our fans are simple and can't go five minutes without singing Leicester, Leicester, Leicester or Champions of England we know what we are.

It's a decent song, a song that could be sung.

36 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Football songs are copied by teams? Majority of our fans are simple and can't go five minutes without singing Leicester, Leicester, Leicester or Champions of England we know what we are.

It's a decent song, a song that could be sung.

Yeah, but literally copying word for word? There are enough good, original, simple tunes we can use without having to just resort to this kind of stuff every time. Just look at "Leicester boys are we" for example. All it takes is having a little faith in your own fans to actually come up with something decent, rather than waiting to check if it's OK by seeing if someone else has sung it on Youtube first!

It's almost like as a fanbase we literally cannot let a single fad pass us by without having to try and cotton on to it (see below). Frankly, it's utterly pathetic and not becoming of a club who are the champions of their country. I know I'm in the minority in thinking this though, so whatever. Sing your hearts out to whatever you want.

2 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

How about a version of this for Slimani.

Islams on fire....

How about definitely not please.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Yeah, but literally copying word for word? There are enough good, original, simple tunes we can use without having to just resort to this kind of stuff every time. Just look at "Leicester boys are we" for example. All it takes is having a little faith in your own fans to actually come up with something decent, rather than waiting to check if it's OK by seeing if someone else has sung it on Youtube first!

It's almost like as a fanbase we literally cannot let a single fad pass us by without having to try and cotton on to it (see below). Frankly, it's utterly pathetic and not becoming of a club who are the champions of their country. I know I'm in the minority in thinking this though, so whatever. Sing your hearts out to whatever you want.

How about definitely not please.

Leicester boys are we isn't really a good example to be fair.yes the lyrics and tune are 'original' but it's the dullest song we've got IMO.

What is wrong with copying other teams? I don't get it.

• Like 1

Just now, AKCJ said:

Leicester boys are we isn't really a good example to be fair.yes the lyrics and tune are 'original' but it's the dullest song we've got IMO.

What is wrong with copying other teams? I don't get it.

Because I want us to have a fanbase to be proud of. Everyone creams themselves over how great Man United/Liverpool etc's support is, but then we're content to just copy everything we see. Who's going to respect or be proud of that? It just smacks of having a distinct lack of pride, which flies in the face off everything we've achieved as a club this past year.

Like I say though, I know I'm well in the minority when it comes to stuff like this so Yootoob yourselves daft.

12 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Because I want us to have a fanbase to be proud of. Everyone creams themselves over how great Man United/Liverpool etc's support is, but then we're content to just copy everything we see. Who's going to respect or be proud of that? It just smacks of having a distinct lack of pride, which flies in the face off everything we've achieved as a club this past year.

Like I say though, I know I'm well in the minority when it comes to stuff like this so Yootoob yourselves daft.

People 'cream themselves' over United's away fans (don't think anyone has ever thought the same about Liverpool) because they're loud. They could sing the Macarena and make it sound impressive because they all sing. That's the issue.

7 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Out of interest, what would your reaction be if we started singing Marching on Together? 

Yeah because that's what i'm suggesting isn't it? :rolleyes:

Edited by AKCJ