Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

New chants and songs

Mama, ooh

i am gonna cy,

i sometimes wish i'd never been born at all

I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me,

he's just a poor boy from a poor family

spare him his life from playing for city

Easy come easy go, will you ever let me go

Vichai, no , we will not let you go (Algerian fans) let him go

Vichai, no , we will not let you go (Algerian fans) let him go

• Haha 1

On 27 January 2018 at 19:33, LittlethorpeFox said:

To the Ooh balotelli tune 

ooohh Diabate

he is a winger

he comes from france

hes already worth a fortune

when he scores, he likes to dance

he’ll win the ballon dor

Nobody else will have a chance 

Fans moan about our songs not getting going, this video shows you why, they sing it over and over and over, we get one, maybe two runs through a song and that's it.

That other YouTube video of FC of Manchester or whatever they're called is the same, the one where they're on a train singing sloop John B. They repeat it over and over.

Why don't we?

1 hour ago, promised land said:

Fans moan about our songs not getting going, this video shows you why, they sing it over and over and over, we get one, maybe two runs through a song and that's it.

That other YouTube video of FC of Manchester or whatever they're called is the same, the one where they're on a train singing sloop John B. They repeat it over and over.

Why don't we?

Because there's a decent proportion of our support who simply aren't interested in singing anything they haven't heard elsewhere before, and lads who do want to get news stuff going get criticised for singing the same song for too long. It's just what we're like as a fanbase, sadly.

Mahrez are you watching

our boys while you`re sulking

you want to be gone, well we`ll carry on

living in the Leicester wonderland!

5 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Because there's a decent proportion of our support who simply aren't interested in singing anything they haven't heard elsewhere before, and lads who do want to get news stuff going get criticised for singing the same song for too long. It's just what we're like as a fanbase, sadly.

well summed up. 

Very sad

1 hour ago, Joe_Dolce said:

I was going to post the lyrics to my 1981 hit "Ahh shaddupa you face" which I thought were very appropriate.

Joe such fantastic lyrics but I will never forgive you for keeping Ultravox off the No 1 spot.

So my lyrical masterpiece 

has to take it I'm afraid :P

11 hours ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

Vichai is right

Vichai is right 

**** off Man City 

Your offer is shite