Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Welcome Islam Slimani

While the push was a dick move, I'm glad we've got another Vardy-like player.

Diego Costa is my favourite forward to watch (that doesn't play for Leicester) in the Premier League.

I love watching strikers that bully defences.

Just now, AKCJ said:

He's got a nasty streak.

Theres a clip of him elbowing a Benfica player that is bloody outrageous.

Doesn't seem to fit in with the team ethos then does it? You think perhaps we got him to keep Mahrez happy? No doubt he's a good player, and will do well, but he even looked pissed off on the bench when the rest of the team were chatting away to each other

1 minute ago, Beliall said:

Doesn't seem to fit in with the team ethos then does it? You think perhaps we got him to keep Mahrez happy? No doubt he's a good player, and will do well, but he even looked pissed off on the bench when the rest of the team were chatting away to each other

I'm sure Huth will have a word about elbowing the naughty boy.

I have very high hopes for him. The unselfish runs he made last night to create space is just what we need for Vards and Riyad. His aerial threat is amongst the best in the league and it seems he has that nasty edge to him that defenders will struggle against. Top signing!

I hope he learns quickly otherwise he'll spend as much time suspended as playing. The push was innocuous but unfortunate that the lad got injured.

Still we haven't had a forward that can't be bullied since Howard. So he will cost defenders even more problems mentally. 

Welcome to Leicester. The Sports Capital of the UK. 

13 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Did you forget Huth loves a bit of elbowing and sex masochism? And Vardy isn't exactly an angel either.

15 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Is that some really elaborate sarcasm? lol

Some comments about Slimani push ate just laughable.

Islam will get you some respect this team needed upfront.

He will fit nicely with Hut and Morgan in free kick and corners.

Also will be strong and effective as a pivot in the middle.

....enough said; the best is still to come. 

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

Did you forget Huth loves a bit of elbowing and sex masochism? And Vardy isn't exactly an angel either.

Huth  doesn't seem to be malicious, Vardy calls people names and winds up the fans, john moss is a ****, cant hold that against him. Slimani didn't seem happy, that push was ridiculous

23 minutes ago, Beliall said:

He does not speak (yet) english. He speaks french, arabic and portugues...

10 minutes ago, Marcovanbasten said:

He does not speak (yet) english. He speaks french, arabic and portugues...

Fair enough but we was staring in the other direction looking very pissed off. I did say in another post maybe its just me, but these things are perhaps worrying signs that may upset the team harmony

37 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Fair enough but we was staring in the other direction looking very pissed off. I did say in another post maybe its just me, but these things are perhaps worrying signs that may upset the team harmony

Worrying? Bit over the top don't you think? Perhaps that's just the way he looks?

Personally a big nasty bastard is what we need upfront. For all his hard work and the goals he has scored, Ulloa is too soft for his size. Slimani offers us something different and I have no doubts he is well equipped for the Premier League.

I don't seem to be able to explain what I mean. So I'm going to back out of this conversation. This Is why I tend to not get into discussions in the first place. It was just something that occurred to me last night. I'm probably wrong, I hope I am.

24 minutes ago, Beliall said:

Huth  doesn't seem to be malicious, Vardy calls people names and winds up the fans, john moss is a ****, cant hold that against him. Slimani didn't seem happy, that push was ridiculous

Huth booted the ball at Callum Wilson's head from about 2 inches lol

lol at people worrying he's agressive. We've needed someone else with a bit of grit for a long time. I'm sure he was perfectly happy but obviously isn't going to take shit from anyone. Ideal. 

A lot of the best players have a moody arrogance about them. Leicester have always been far too 'nice' imo, it's about time we had someone willing to shit up the opposition defense a bit. 

That push lol. 

Archived