Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Welcome Islam Slimani

7 hours ago, blueharmie said:

He looks like he is in permanent beast mode. 

5 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Islam Silimani is an English football fans wet dream of a center forward Big, aggressive, incredible in the air, good feet, reasonably mobile, intelligent.

This is the striker I have been waiting for all my life.

5 hours ago, AKCJ said:

He's a ****ing machine.

A proper fan favourite an all.

Seemed to love the sound of us singing his name, really egged him on.

Love him to bits already,

4 hours ago, Dynamogoon said:

He's a beast 

Slii....Sliiiii...Slimaniiiiiiiii.

We already miss him. The Algerian Lion.

Go Slimani! GO FOXES!

Good video...

Some English Segments

Slimani: "One thing makes you proud, is when you see your parents proud of you.... when I see them proud of me, it's all what matters, I don't want money, don't want a thing, what's important is to see them happy and proud of their son that's all"

We are Proud of you too SuperSlim

Keep up the hard work!

10 minutes ago, foxinsox said:

I guess that we will never get the Algerians to shut up now.

Tis a small price to pay! What a guy, it looks like he has been playing with Vardy for years.

Wow, wasn't expecting that I must say.

The funny thing in this page (21) just 2 Algerians posted among a dozen.

Thx for being mean.

8 hours ago, treer said:

doesn't Donald Trump like Islam then, is that the joke?

Yes sorry it was a rather poor atttepmt at a joke!!

Donald trumps not too keen on our Muslim brothers hence the reference to Islam the religion, rather than Islam the name...You geddit now??? 

Bruno must be thinking ... Can we have our striker and we'll give u back ur 35M+10? 

Just kiding, Love Sporting, plz don't get me wrong Sporting fans [emoji4]  Am sure Sporting fans are so happy now for Slim as I am now and all Leicester fans

:)

It's 30+5 million €.

It was a nice fee for Sporting considering Slimani age - he's not a wonder kid - and being an African that plays for is national team means he will miss a lot of league games this season to play CAN.

Also it as promised to Slimani he could leave Sporting this season if a nice tranfer fee offer was made to Sporting.

He wanted to leave last year and it wasn't aloud.

Like Adrien wanted to leave this year and probably will leave Sporting next year.

P.s.: LCFC supporters should be worried with CAN.

Mahrez and Slimani will be out for 5-6 premier league games at least.

4 minutes ago, SCP1906 said:

It's 30+5 million €.

It was a nice fee for Sporting considering Slimani age - he's not a wonder kid - and being an African that plays for is national team means he will miss a lot of league games this season to play CAN.

Also it as promised to Slimani he could leave Sporting this season if a nice tranfer fee offer was made to Sporting.

Like Adrien wanted to leave this year and probably will leave Sporting next year.

Thx for the tip but don't you think the LCFC management are very much aware of it and already got their plans set? 

3 hours ago, Fennec-Fox said:

Thx for being mean.

I don't think he was meaning to be mean. Sometimes the humour behind a statement is hard to see when it's just in text.

We very much appreciate the posts from Algerian fans, especially if they now follow Leicester. It gives us a perspective from Mahrez and Slimani's Algerian fans. Similarly it's great to hear from Japanese fans about how Okazaki's performances are received in Japan.

There is the odd dickhead on this forum, you get them everywhere. Just ignore them, you are very much welcome on here.

Mahrez is very much loved here in Leicester and Slimani has now joined him as a 'Leicester' Fox.

4 hours ago, Fennec-Fox said:

Thx for being mean.

Don't worry Fennec Fox, it was just meant as humour, you and other Algerians are very welcome on here. We have quite a growing Algerian community in Leicester and probably Ryad and Islam will be a good catalyst for everyone to get to know each other.  Do you yourself live in Leicester? 

Not sure if this is a winner but what about this verse to the seven nation army Islam Slimani chant...

La la la la la laaa laaaa X4

He’s gonna rip you up,

No team in the world is gonna hold him back,

It’s like he’s got a gun,

His bullet headers gonna shoot you dead,

And defenders they can’t sleep at night because they can’t forget,

That super slim is here and he is gonna rip your net,

And today he’s gonna make you cry, for god’s sake leave us alone!

Ooooh Islam Slimani

Ooooh Islam Slimani etc. (Repeat)

4 hours ago, SCP1906 said:

It's 30+5 million €.

Unless they get "injured"

African cup, let's face it, is a total waste of time.

5 hours ago, Fennec-Fox said:

Thx for being mean.

I'd imagine he was talking about the Algerians that post on the official Leicester facebook page, who appear to have taken over it with posts of the Algerian flag. I must admit I find it quite amusing. It certainly distracts from the constant rubbish posted by local City fans.

As for you guys that post on here, please continue. You have proved to be very insightful and interesting.

1 hour ago, volpeazzurro said:

Don't worry Fennec Fox, it was just meant as humour, you and other Algerians are very welcome on here. We have quite a growing Algerian community in Leicester and probably Ryad and Islam will be a good catalyst for everyone to get to know each other.  Do you yourself live in Leicester? 

Thx every1... No worries...

No not in Leicester, I live in Vancouver, Canada.

Hope to drop by one day, maybe during the upcoming London World Track and field  Championships. Hopefully Leicester will have a nice game then.

24 minutes ago, Cujek said:

Did you not see the EC this summer and how white some nations were. Yet it is raved about. We should not knock the ACN just because we have little interest and we will miss a few players

I doubt you would have made the comment if it did not affect us but you would have been laughing at clubs it did affect.

His game can only improve.

Imo Leicester has again rised their quality of play with the introduction of Slimani...Drinkwater Vardy and even Mahrez will rise up their game.

:) just need to put Albrighton as RB and include Kapustka as left wing and Leicester will win the Champion's league. 

6 hours ago, Cujek said:

Third most prestigious continental tournament after Euros and Copa America. AFCON can't be played in the summer due to the extreme hot temperature. It's a decent tournament IMO. Algeria and Ghana are two of the favourites so Amartey, Slimani and Mahrez will most likely be gone for the full month. 

Archived