Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Welcome Islam Slimani

50 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Forget the goals, his awareness impressed me the most. Some incredible through balls I barely spotted from the stand! Brilliant league debut.

That pass he played to Drinkwater in the first half when the whole ground was looking at him playing in Albrighton or having a shot was lovely.

Great performance. Proper centre forward 

His movement and awareness I think may just take us to the next level. He was everywhere today and to that his brute strength, heading ability, passing ability and quick feet I think we are in for a real treat. Thing that impressed me most was how comfortable he was on the ball, even in tight situation. Real composure and finesse for a big lad. Whenever he got that ball I wasn't worrying about him losing it or falling over like I do with Ulloa at times. Looks an all round top notch player, £29m might just turn out to be cheap! 

So so sooo Impressed with this guy today. Him and Vardy! What a dream pairing and then we have Musa who has looked very impressive so far too. Hope he (Musa) starts Tuesday and scores. Then we have Ulloa and Okazaki. Can't remember ever having such great striking options, that all offer something different. Top scouting and management. As long as he and Vardy stays fit, we will have no issue scoring goals this season. 

4 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

So so sooo Impressed with this guy today. Him and Vardy! What a dream pairing and then we have Musa who has looked very impressive so far too. Hope he starts Tuesday and scores. Then we have Ulloa and Okazaki. Can't remember ever having such great striking options, that all offer something different. Top scouting and management. As long as he and Vardy stays fit, we will have no issue scoring goals this season. 

Hope he bloody doesn't, keep him fit for Man U and Porto, musa and shinji/ulloa for me.

top draw today, allot of them played well though, result and performance was just what we needed.

Just now, Manwell Pablo said:

Hope he bloody doesn't, keep him fit for Man U and Porto, musa and shinji/ulloa for me.

top draw today, allot of them played well though, result and performance was just what we needed.

I meant Musa to start Tuesday. My bad! Absolutely rest Slimani Tues ready for Man U. Want to see Musa start and see what he is all about. We could have another gem on our hands if early signs are anything to go by

I've just said it yesterday, he will be the new beast of Premier league. Well done Islam, what a debut!

I suppose Ranieri at the moment is just thinking how to adapt the team to the aerial abilities of Slimani. Whether to play Riyad on the left & Albrighton on the right or keeping the classic formation, the most important is that the team has to deliver a maximum of crosses to penalty area. By the way,  i think the arrival of Islam is strengthening the role of Albrighton who seems to have the best crossing abilities in the squad. 

Slimani is not only a heading player, but it is undoubtedly his 1st quality and focusing on it will not be a silly idea IMO.

I do like Okazaki and Ulloa for different reasons however i feel both are great 'Substitute' Players and have only been filling a void for Leicester's lack of a second striker. Lets face it, Strikers are there to score goals and neither of them are prolific goal scorers (I admit they have other qualities). From seeing Slamani today, i can't help but feel he will be a great presence upfront and will fill the void and give Vardy a run for his money.

Archived