Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Welcome Islam Slimani

1 hour ago, lyesdays said:

Isn't it obvious ^_^
See the video

What is a shame, Shame on Algeria and Algerians people . Why do you support and celebrate with leicester ? is leicester an Algerian team (no) ? is Leicester an Algerian city (no)? is leicester an Islamic city(no) ? is leister an Arabic city(no) ? What do you have common with English people and English culture(no) ? just because Mehrez plays for leicester. I will tell you something: Leicester is an English team, Leicester is an European team. Leicester people Don't know even where Algeria is located a on the map.

Bit rude tbh

2 hours ago, lyesdays said:

Isn't it obvious ^_^
See the video

hhhhhh crazy Algerians like always... they even brough Kante to the party lol

in 2015 a study was made on the world happiest countries, and surprisingly Algeria ranked among top 10 if I remember well.... people with less stress, love the fun and happy despite all the difficulties of everyday life .... and this video is sample, they improvise with anything and celebrate with anyone who comes along....Algerians love to have fun and laugh and above that they are crazy about football.. 1 2 3 viva l'Algerie

1 minute ago, Fennec-Fox said:

hhhhhh crazy Algerians like always...

in 2015 a study was made on the world happiest countries, and surprisingly Algeria ranked among top 10 if I remember well.... people with less stress, love the fun and happy despite all the difficulties of everyday life .... and this video is sample, they improvise with anything and celebrate with anyone who comes along....Algerians love to have fun and laugh and above that they are crazy about football.. 1 2 3 viva l'Algerie

Why are they worshipping a cake? lol

27 minutes ago, KFS said:

Why are they worshipping a cake? lol

if that's how you see it! lol

Algerians are weird and do weird things u got no idea!

for instance....

Like this Algerian dude who talk and sing in English like no English you heard before lol

just weird things and make no sense lol

13 minutes ago, Fennec-Fox said:

if that's how you see it! lol

Algerians are weird and do weird things u got no idea!

Haha thanks for sharing the vid. Love the fact that the guys were singing Championes at the same time and with the same vigour as us. Shows how culturally translucent the sport is.

13 hours ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

"I", Islam, "I". Seriously, if you're thinking of sticking around here mate, you need to improve your English or understand that talking about yourself in the 3rd person is looked on as having a bit of an ego, which we don't need at LCFC.

Capische?! (See, I even threw in some Portuguese/French/Arabic to make you feel welcome.)

This struck me as a rather douchey thing to say. Am I missing a joke?

11 hours ago, easilee said:

Never realised that LCFC is the most supported team in Algeria.

Haha, i live in Algeria, and Leicester City is supported by almost everyone, i remember last year, when Leicester played at like 2 P.M, a lot of people were skipping school/work to watch LCFC ( me included :sweating:) Without talking about coffée shops, they made a shitload of money from people who don't have the channel to watch games at home, You buy something = You watch Leicester City.

2 hours ago, Foxxed said:

So there are Algerians who are upset other Algerians support Leicester?

A city previously most notable for a fetching clock tower is causing xenophobic tensions across the world.

What a time to be alive!

not at all ... egyptians were upset cause of our past rivality issue

its not only Mahrez or Slimani look :

688510joueursalg1.jpg

704481joueuralg2.jpg

651208joueuralg3.jpg

Hanni the BP in Belgium

Goulam on of the BP in Napoli Italy

Feghouli the maestro now in West ham

Boudebouz on of the best assist in french league

Ghezzal in Lyon french League

Bentaleb in schelke Germany