Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Football Manager 2017

Long shot but does anyone know how I can get the lower Spannish leagues available? I want to create a team low down in Spain, we're talking an amateur side like, but haven't got the foggiest where to start.

I want to build a side up from nothing but even the lowest available Spannish division is probably too good for where I'm looking to begin. I want basically an English database but for Spain. Got no chance have I?

56 minutes ago, Ozwin said:

Long shot but does anyone know how I can get the lower Spannish leagues available? I want to create a team low down in Spain, we're talking an amateur side like, but haven't got the foggiest where to start.

I want to build a side up from nothing but even the lowest available Spannish division is probably too good for where I'm looking to begin. I want basically an English database but for Spain. Got no chance have I?

this might work

http://www.thefmaddicts.com/spanish-lower-leagues-football-manager-2016/

On 16/11/2016 at 14:46, dbtcity said:

Funnily enough sounds pretty much how it went for me, canned the ulloa loan deal as sakho from West Ham became available for loan and he did some damage, ended up pipping Newcastle to top spot... roll on the prem 

How you getting on DB? I just managed to stay up on the last day lol 

2 hours ago, AjcW said:

How you getting on DB? I just managed to stay up on the last day lol 

Not doing to bad, sitting pretty mid table after  6/7 games, last game I played Newcastle beating them 1.0 but the f**kers done me over injuring 4 of my go to players putting them out for 4/6 weeks so I can see the next month being a real struggle as I've not really got much squad depth

Looks like form and morale plays a much bigger part in this year's game. Went for about ten games and couldn't get a win for love nor money, then just sneaked a 1-0 win with about 30% possession, it was a bit of a boost for the players and all of a sudden I've won 6 on the bounce.

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Not doing to bad, sitting pretty mid table after  6/7 games, last game I played Newcastle beating them 1.0 but the f**kers done me over injuring 4 of my go to players putting them out for 4/6 weeks so I can see the next month being a real struggle as I've not really got much squad depth

Ughh Nightmare!

Side note... probably conceded about 11 what I call "Leicester Penalties" from Free Kicks and Corners this year... FM need to fix that! I'm all for realism but that's a piss take.

15 hours ago, AjcW said:

Ughh Nightmare!

Side note... probably conceded about 11 what I call "Leicester Penalties" from Free Kicks and Corners this year... FM need to fix that! I'm all for realism but that's a piss take.

I've found the amount of goals you concede seconds after bagging are ridiculously high

So I left Arena CSKA (Dinamo Moscow's adopted home) and a year later joined CSKA Moscow at Arena CSKA, lasted about 6 months because its shit so I left Arena CSKA, CSKA took Dinamo Moscow's manager which meant Dinamo Moscow asked me to return to Arena CSKA for a 2nd time (or 3rd time, however you want to look at it) :ph34r:

I wrote that too soon, they sucked up to me in the interview then offered it to someone else lol

14 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I remember not enjoying Sweden's format

Its nice to have plenty of scouting time, but a ten week pre season? and months between seasons is crazy, cant even take a holiday to skip it as I'm doing a coaching course

Does anybody know of anywhere I can find a list of real names for the unlicensed teams on here because all I can find are websites telling me how to fix it? I want to know Brazil's teams.

And also if I was to download a names fix, will it work on a game i've already started or not?

2 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Does anybody know of anywhere I can find a list of real names for the unlicensed teams on here because all I can find are websites telling me how to fix it? I want to know Brazil's teams.

And also if I was to download a names fix, will it work on a game i've already started or not?

https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The list? Not sure, obviously Wikipedia will give you a list of clubs per Brazilian league. You can probably work out most from there.

Bare in mind im in 2029 things will have changed haha. I'm looking to be Chapecoense, original I know but i've never managed in Brazil before and I wanna give it a go. There is a CHA who i'm 99% sure its them but they're in Div 2 which is a shame.

On an unrelated note, another thing about this game is when you add a new league in an ongoing save, all but one or two jobs from the country you have added are available. Atleast this was the case in Switzerland, Greece and now Brazil. Perhaps better known leagues wont be like this. Greek 2nd divison sides never appointed a manager actually, and it takes a good year or two for teams to get a decent sized squad together or real players.

Archived