Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PMH

Kante

It's not beyond the bounds of possibility that we actually signed him on the basis of giving him a years experience in the PL on behalf of Chelsea and  it all being agreed before hand . 

Conspiracy theory 1.

FFS, get a life some of you, Kante is brilliant for Chelsea just as he was for us, they will win the league this year.

Can someone tell me how unfit Matty James is that he can't get any time on the pitch in front of King, when we won the championship with Drinkwater and James in the middle we were awesome and those two together again would see us climb the table.

6 minutes ago, Oldinnblue said:

FFS, get a life some of you, Kante is brilliant for Chelsea just as he was for us, they will win the league this year.

Can someone tell me how unfit Matty James is that he can't get any time on the pitch in front of King, when we won the championship with Drinkwater and James in the middle we were awesome and those two together again would see us climb the table.

Championship and premier league mate. Completely different.

33 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

I met a Bloke in Spain in the summer who played a small part in Steve walshes set up. He told me the kante to Chelsea deal was done in January. It was only the chance of being part of something historic that kept him here.

Was that bloke Top, Steve Walsh or Vichai? If neither Id say its more hearsay bollocks. Its amazing how many people are in the know when the reality is they know **** all. I used to work for a company who had an agent who was a West Ham youth scout. He would go around handing out his business card with the Hammers logo to tell us that he is part of the club. Thats great for him, However, when this idiot started talking about West Ham it was like he was sat in the boardroom when decisions were made and about a tenth of his crap actually were true. Id go as far to say if I guessed stuff I would have got more right. 

As for Kante and his performances. We know he was a special player and despite being asked to be more advanced in some of the thing he does for Chelsea he is still special. He is allowing there attacking players to flourish with his superb work. However, the reality is he has gone. We need to start hoping the likes of Vardy harry and hustle and start scoring, Mahrez needs to start dribbling and making chances and scoring goals from nothing and virtually every bugger needs to somehow find last seasons form. Its OK harping on about Kante but the reality is the rest are making him look better because they are playing like dogshite.

I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I would happy to see Kante lifting the premier league trophy this season. He was a quiet unassuming guy, who stayed out of the limelight, but was the key to our success. Also, Chelsea's determination to avoid Spurs overhauling us is something to remember as well. For me, I would far rather they won it, then Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham or (extremely unlikely) Man Utd

34 minutes ago, Oldinnblue said:

King is a championship player, James played all of the season with Cambiasso, he's a proven Prem player

Andy king who's  been used by EVERY manager we've had while he's been here is a Top pro who's played at every level is just a championship player? James played 6months of prem football and he's proven? don't talk rubbish.

43 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Matty James obviously isn't the same player since the injury.

Kante was gone anyway, if we'd stopped him going Chelsea he would have gone a CL club for the minimum fee. The club did well to squeeze a few million more out of it.

With the injury James had, I don't ever think they come back from it, always a fear in their minds it will go again, sadly the player James could have been, I doubt will ever happen now.

2 hours ago, davieG said:

It's not beyond the bounds of possibility that we actually signed him on the basis of giving him a years experience in the PL on behalf of Chelsea and  it all being agreed before hand . 

Conspiracy theory 1.

Yep I agree that is bizarre, people shouldn't hate him though he is arguably the best player we have ever had and was a huge part of our greatest moment. 

2 hours ago, davieG said:

Conspiracy theory 1.

Was Conte lined up at that point?

Deschamps recommended to Conte and told Kante how good a manager he would be that's Kante heart was always set on Chelsea.

7 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Deschamps recommended to Conte and told Kante how good a manager he would be that's Kante heart was always set on Chelsea.

Hes gone now.....you going to invest in a kante statue for the brick weave? :rolleyes:

56 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

He had his heart set on Chelsea because Deschamps said Conte was good? lol

13 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

He had his heart set on Chelsea because Deschamps said Conte was good? lol

Deschamps basically was Kante. Same height, playing style, position... No doubt they have a lot in common. There is a lot of mutual respect there.

• 1 month later...

"N’Golo Kanté’s departure to Chelsea has left a huge hole, not just in terms of tackles and interceptions made by the Frenchman in the centre of the Leicester midfield, but also because his industry rubbed off on others, almost dragging the team higher up the pitch at times to press opponents more aggressively"

Guardian report today, 21/01/17.

I wonder when the Kante mentions will stop.

It reminds me of the ice game Curling. 

9 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

"N’Golo Kanté’s departure to Chelsea has left a huge hole, not just in terms of tackles and interceptions made by the Frenchman in the centre of the Leicester midfield, but also because his industry rubbed off on others, almost dragging the team higher up the pitch at times to press opponents more aggressively"

Did he get paid for that? Any football fan could tell that. He's not coming back so why do people keep going on about him.

12 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

Well this thread didn't have a post in it since early December till yours.......

Archived