Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Crinklyfox

Who might want to leave - Jan 2017

1 minute ago, Moksky said:

I know what your saying, but it will just mean we may get a less for him

He could barely beat a drum atm.

Barca and RM don't touch one season wonders. He looked better in the great escape than this season.

And if not leaving in the summer is what's on his mind god help us next season. Just like Vardy they are going to be expensive baggage.

On 6 December 2016 at 17:33, Wymeswold fox said:

Benjamin Mendy, left-back, so we can sell Schlupp hopefully for the £12m apparently quoted and spend it elsewhere in the team.

He ran Spurs ragged in Monaco, good shout

I can eaisly see the following going 

Drinkwater

Schlupp

Mahrez

Ulloa

Kaputska

and Gray

We means we are foooooked. Unless Mahrez goes before Kaputska/Gray and then there will be a place up for grabs.

Question is why do we keep signing players and not play them. Kramaric, Gray, Kaputska, Benny, Amartey (is only playing because there is no other option) 

I have just taken the time to go through a WBA Forum to see whats being said about their potential Schlupp signing.

I couldn't find anything so can only presume he aint even worth a thread over there.

Oh well, i hope we send him with a thankyou letter for taking him off our hands.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

The couple of times I saw this fella he looked okay. Something bizarre went on here as he was made persona non grata pretty quickly. He was no world beater, but then again non of our defence are.

Bizarre is right word. Have no idea what happened. Seemed to come with decent reputation, did ok in the handful of appearances and seemed to have excellent attitude but hasn't had a look in. Would love for Claudio to be asked why he hasn't been given a chance. Be interesting to hear his thoughts on Benny and Kaputska for that matter. Not saying he is wrong not including them, just want to have a bit more clarity on why. 

On 12/27/2016 at 22:21, AmarteyAndChill said:

How much is Schlupp leaving for? Was it £12m in the summer?

Won't be any more than that now, probably lower if anything. I'd be happy with 12million for him and not fussed if he goes to a relegation rival. Need a replacement before we let him go though, as even though he has been turd all season, he could still have an impact for us, if he could reproduce some of his best performances for us. 

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Won't be any more than that now, probably lower if anything. I'd be happy with 12million for him and not fussed if he goes to a relegation rival. Need a replacement before we let him go though, as even though he has been turd all season, he could still have an impact for us, if he could reproduce some of his best performances for us. 

Unfortunalty I think his head has gone. That performance against Porto away was embarrassing and a disgrace. 

3 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Unfortunalty I think his head has gone. That performance against Porto away was embarrassing and a disgrace. 

Sets a poor precedent. Play poor and you get your move, if WBA offer less than 8mill we should refuse to sell and let him rot in the reserves. His attitude / performances have been terrible. I'd be surprised if they want him now anyway

On 14/12/2016 at 13:01, Shaneb said:

I can eaisly see the following going 

Drinkwater

Schlupp

Mahrez

Ulloa

Kaputska

and Gray

We means we are foooooked. Unless Mahrez goes before Kaputska/Gray and then there will be a place up for grabs.

Question is why do we keep signing players and not play them. Kramaric, Gray, Kaputska, Benny, Amartey (is only playing because there is no other option) 

I can't see Mahrez leaving - doubt we would sell and who would buy him anyway?

We also won't sell Drinky unless he hands in a transfer request and even then I doubt we'd sell till after this season 

19 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Sets a poor precedent. Play poor and you get your move, if WBA offer less than 8mill we should refuse to sell and let him rot in the reserves. His attitude / performances have been terrible. I'd be surprised if they want him now anyway

I'm not saying we have to let him go. I'm saying he should never play for our first team again. Can't imagine he's on much wages anyway.

5 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

I'm not saying we have to let him go. I'm saying he should never play for our first team again. Can't imagine he's on much wages anyway.

Yeh sorry not anything against what you said, I was just commenting in general. I can just see it now than Jeff will leave and play awesome for WBA, and if that's the case then he's a cock

Archived