Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FC Porto (a) 5-0 loss post-match thread

Just now, Lcfc Jordan said:

for the majority of the players not to go over to the fans after the games sums up everything thats wrong with the team at the moment 

To be honest only a few players have had a real connection with the fans... Drunk, schmiechel, king. The rest just want to get paid and get away...win lose or draw. Even when we won the league very few connected with the fans most were just walking around with their families

1 minute ago, Chown said:

Leicester City have won their Champions League group, a competition they are playing in for the first time in their history. Some of the comments in this thread are embarrassing.

If you haven't watched tonight's game or aren't a Leicester fan, I don't think you should be allowed to comment in here at all.

Especially not with ****ing 3 posts to your name.

I can't criticise CR for selection tonight. I can criticise the effort those players selected appeared to put in. And how much the blame for lack of effort can be laid at CR's door is the key. 

Also. Are our players with potential getting sufficient coaching to achieve that potential? Apparently not.  

3 minutes ago, Chown said:

Leicester City have won their Champions League group, a competition they are playing in for the first time in their history. Some of the comments in this thread are embarrassing.

Yes that's right, but did you spend probably a grand to go and support them tonight, cos if you did, that comment would be immaterial.

2 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

If you haven't watched tonight's game or aren't a Leicester fan, I don't think you should be allowed to comment in here at all.

Especially not with ****ing 3 posts to your name.

Don't be mean. He's perhaps one of those optimistic folks who voted for Brexit and quite likes Trump's quiff. Glass half full kind of fella.

Just sat on bus awaiting transfer to airport.

Disrespectful team selection and disgraceful that Morgan plus others straight down the tunnel including the manager.......we fans deserve better imo.....shambolic and embarrassing 

I'm absolutely spitting feathers, I am kicking the animals and shouting at the missus for no reason - is this what football can do to you? I am sorry guys I am so angry with this clueless bunch. Every City fan deserves an explanation but we won't get one. The best answer is to put in a performance on Saturday. A performance please - I am not too bothered about the result but let's have the effort and get rid of the #fearless tag it's no longer appropriate. We have more fear than a chicken with a fox in the coop. 

17 minutes ago, BlueSi13 said:

Said it in the match thread but Ranieri looks toast to me, completely lost the dressing room. Possible

No chance he sends the players week in week out to put in performances like that.  We're now seeing a complete lack of basic application from EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of our squad. Yes

People can say Porto are a good side, but Hull City should have a put a similar number past our first team FFS.  

Can only come to the conclusion that the players don't fear him, don't respect him and don't want to play for him anymore. 100% he is too nice, people take kindness for weakness

Sure we lost Kante, but I'm beginning to wonder if Walsh was an even bigger loss. I agree both were massive losses

He was on the training pitch everyday with the players, was he the real mastermind behind last seasons heroics? Id say so more than ranieri

Did he simply pick up where his mate Pearson left off?  Only thing that makes sense to me, id say yes!

Absolutely gutted it's coming to an end this way but the decline is unprecedented in post-war English football.  Something has to give.  Fast. Afraid to say it, its coming -Ranieri... As much as I loved him last season im not sure it was his work, he was just hanging on for the ride, right place at the right time, supported by walsh who knew the drill, no longer here, look what happens. I loved him when we were winning, he always said the right things but as a losing manager he isn't very inspiring. Makes you wonder why he got sacked from chelsea and greece. Was Pearson really the mastermind... one has to beg the question!! 

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

I'm absolutely spitting feathers, I am kicking the animals and shouting at the missus for no reason - is this what football can do to you? I am sorry guys I am so angry with this clueless bunch. Every City fan deserves an explanation but we won't get one. The best answer is to put in a performance on Saturday. A performance please - I am not too bothered about the result but let's have the effort and get rid of the #fearless tag it's no longer appropriate. We have more fear than a chicken with a fox in the coop. 

Please don't kick the animals mate. It ain't their fault.

Hey guys. I wasn't expecting this result, but in the end, both games between Porto and Leicester were fun to watch. I hope you enjoyed Porto as much as I enjoyed Leicester (had never been there) and good luck to the Premier League! I hope you get better and start pushing up the table!

Archived