Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Stoke AWAY Match Thread

Just now, ttfn said:

But he didn't get it wrong. He didn't touch him. The ball was won about a foot in front of Diouf and then Vardy doesn't touch him.

As I said, He did not get it wrong. HINDSIGHT. 
The ref was behind him and it LOOKED malicious, I am not defending the fact he made a bad decision, but I won't attack the ref for coming to that conclusion, I've provided evidence of the tackle and it looks dangerous at first sight. 

People on here have said he was being held back and "fell" into the tackle, some said he was pushed into it.
thats 3 different scenarios from our fans. 

It looked dangerous when I saw it and I expected a yellow or a red to follow at the time. 

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

This Tw@ must be suspended most obvious piece of cheating I have ever seen !! We joke and say the ref must be wearing a ???? Shirt under his top but this tw@ Powson fooking is a cheating CNUT !!

2-0 to Powson !!

he wont be, he'll get a pat on the back from the ref's union and all that lark like usually, thats the thing there is no bottle from the FA to crack down on them and their woeful displays, but its typical of the FA and we all know how corrupt a place that it.

good luck to whatever team get him next weekend, 

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Bore off for showing my reasoning? 
You cannot tell me at first glance it does not look malicious. 

If you don't like it, block me, I will survive. 

O.K. You win Lee :rolleyes: Can we drop it now until the post match thread? 

5 minutes ago, adam said:

Like I said earlier. A ridiculous tackle to make away from home. It looked alot worst before you watch the reply's. 

Exactly, Refs do not get a second chance, and with the way he went in I cannot blame him for not asking his assistant based on the refs positioning.

8 minutes ago, pazzerfox said:

Surely we need to try something different though...SURELY.  We have the worst away record in the Premier league.

Regardless of the fact we were the better side prior to an incorrect decision that changed the game? 

We we played that formation and won the league? 

Im not opposed to a change, but saying it today is daft

3 minutes ago, ImBlue said:

Bullshit. 

Sorry, but the reason it looks bad at first viewing is the angle of the TV camera. Pawson is the other side and should see Vardy's movement clearly, the kick with his right leg getting the ball and the fact he almost tried to plant his foot with his left. 

That cant be seen on the first viewing, but that isn't Pawson' view. No excuses for that decision. 

You cannot even see his View, so you cannot make the decision for him. 

He's actually behind vardy and to the left, therefore it would be difficult to see if the studs are up, vardy made a stupid lunge when he was off balance. 

Just now, ImBlue said:

Regardless of the fact we were the better side prior to an incorrect decision that changed the game? 

We we played that formation and won the league? 

Im not opposed to a change, but saying it today is daft

We were not the "better side" by any stretch. It was 50/50 and stoke looked just as dangerous. 

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

You cannot even see his View, so you cannot make the decision for him. 

He's actually behind vardy and to the left, therefore it would be difficult to see if the studs are up, vardy made a stupid lunge when he was off balance. 

He should see him trying to plant his left leg.

he should see the tussle and that he was off balance.

right? 

Archived