Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Stoke AWAY Match Thread

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Look at the FIRST glance of it, He's not pushed, He lunges. 

Forget the replays, refs don't get them and it looked dangerous at first. 

The ref made a bad choice in hindsight, but Vardy gave him that opportunity when he did not need to lunge in. 

People arguing that he had his studs down, you can't see that on the first view of it without a close up replay, therefore it is not an argument, hindsight is not something refs get. 
Vardy is locked arms with Johnson and as he goes back decides to lunge his feet into the tackle, this could be perceived as malicious although it was not. 

Like I said earlier. A ridiculous tackle to make away from home. It looked alot worst before you watch the reply's. 

The ref made a bad choice in hindsight, but Vardy gave him that opportunity when he did not need to lunge in. 

People arguing that he had his studs down, you can't see that on the first view of it without a close up replay, therefore it is not an argument, hindsight is not something refs get. 
Vardy is locked arms with Johnson and as he goes back decides to lunge his feet into the tackle, this could be perceived as malicious although it was not. 

So he didn't show his studs and he wins the ball, it isn't about how it looks, he doesn't even commit a foul, it is a good hard tackle . I don't want this becoming a no contact sport 

Just now, Facecloth said:

My question would be how the same ref can produce a red for that, but not Rojo's, only days apart. Either they both go, or neither do.

You cannot drag mistakes into following games. 

Otherwise he has to say "i did not send off vardy so i cant send someone off next week" 

Silly argument.

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

Pawson has ruined the game tbh, he'll get another game on Boxing day, even though his performances this season have been constantly awful, poor decisions on the whole and yet every single week he gets a game, god forbid the ref become accountable for their decisions.

how the lads havent two footed him is beyond me

just hope the lads use this as fuel for the next game on boxing day as i cant see us getting anything from this

This Tw@ must be suspended most obvious piece of cheating I have ever seen !! We joke and say the ref must be wearing a ???? Shirt under his top but this tw@ Powson fooking is a cheating CNUT !!

2-0 to Powson !!

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

So he didn't show his studs and he wins the ball, it isn't about how it looks, he doesn't even commit a foul, it is a good hard tackle . I don't want this becoming a no contact sport 

The ref is behind it and from where he is I can understand that it looks malicious and dangerous lunging in with both feet. 
It was the wrong choice but I won't attack him for making it when vardy goes in like that. 

Get it wrong and it's an ankle breaker. 

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

My question would be how the same ref can produce a red for that, but not Rojo's, only days apart. Either they both go, or neither do.

Or Rojo goes and Vardy doesn't since his was worse.

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

The ref is behind it and from where he is I can understand that it looks malicious and dangerous lunging in with both feet. 
It was the wrong choice but I won't attack him for making it when vardy goes in like that. 

Get it wrong and it's an ankle breaker. 

But he didn't get it wrong. He didn't touch him. The ball was won about a foot in front of Diouf and then Vardy doesn't touch him.

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Bullshit. 

Sorry, but the reason it looks bad at first viewing is the angle of the TV camera. Pawson is the other side and should see Vardy's movement clearly, the kick with his right leg getting the ball and the fact he almost tried to plant his foot with his left. 

That cant be seen on the first viewing, but that isn't Pawson' view. No excuses for that decision. 

You cannot drag mistakes into following games. 

Otherwise he has to say "i did not send off vardy so i cant send someone off next week" 

Silly argument.

Bullshit. He probably doesn't even think he's made a mistake with either. All we want is consistency. It's the same bloody ref, how can he see both so differently.

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

Bore off for showing my reasoning? 
You cannot tell me at first glance it does not look malicious. 

If you don't like it, block me, I will survive. 

You'be repeated the same thing a dozen times. We get it, you aren't changing their minds.

11 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

That's a hell of an accusation to make. 
I believed at first glance it would be a sending off, I'm not going to judge what the ref should have done in hindsight, it's done, we need to move on. 
All i care about now is the next 45 mins.

Ok pawson, you might've performed better in this match if you weren't on foxes talk whilst trying to ref it!

Archived