Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Stoke AWAY Match Thread

Just now, ImBlue said:

Regardless of the fact we were the better side prior to an incorrect decision that changed the game? 

We we played that formation and won the league? 

Im not opposed to a change, but saying it today is daft

The better side? They had two clear chances 5 yards out and were waltzing past us. We looked ok and created a few half chances but  I can't say we were the better team.

Just now, cityfanlee23 said:

I have about 10 people attacking my position, forgive me for having to defend my opinion.

People are attacking you for your position because it's a ridiculous one. Vardy wins the ball and doesn't make contact. Saying "if he got it wrong" is nonsense. If Kante last season had got all his challenges wrong he'd have probably crushed a few feet and smashed a few shins - he didn't then and Vardy didn't today

3 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

As I said, He did not get it wrong. HINDSIGHT. 
The ref was behind him and it LOOKED malicious, I am not defending the fact he made a bad decision, but I won't attack the ref for coming to that conclusion, I've provided evidence of the tackle and it looks dangerous at first sight. 

People on here have said he was being held back and "fell" into the tackle, some said he was pushed into it.
thats 3 different scenarios from our fans. 

It looked dangerous when I saw it and I expected a yellow or a red to follow at the time. 

It's not wrong in hindsight, I watched it once and it was clear it wasn't a yellow card let along a red.

All of this talk of him being pushed is irrelevant, it wasn't a dangerous tackle.

not even sure it's a foul to be honest.

Just now, The Doctor said:

People are attacking you for your position because it's a ridiculous one. Vardy wins the ball and doesn't make contact. Saying "if he got it wrong" is nonsense. If Kante last season had got all his challenges wrong he'd have probably crushed a few feet and smashed a few shins - he didn't then and Vardy didn't today

Hindsight. It looked dangerous, the player went down after the tackle, vardy lunged. It's not a ridiculous position when there are 3 different versions from our fans of "what happened" 

2 minutes ago, Barky said:

Few more than 10.

Tells you something, that.

Too much emotion going into analysis IMO.

2 minutes ago, ImBlue said:

He should see him trying to plant his left leg.

he should see the tussle and that he was off balance.

right? 

Yes, he probably should, but should he have seen vardy lunging in with both feet off the ground when off balance too?

Why lunge if you're off balance, just plays into the refs hands.

Just now, Sublime_Coatsworth said:

Seriously, step away from your keyboard mate. You're just digging deeper.

3 different stories, all 3 inconsistent with eachother. 

Posted the video, he was none of the 3 stories, neither pushed or pulled. Shoulder to shoulder both arms locked and vardy lost the strength battle and lost his balance. 

4 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Yet 3 of those people have all said something different happened. 

people saying he was pushed, others saying he was pulled. 

Inconsistency.

They all consistently think it wasn't a red and you're talking rubbish.

Archived