Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

4th Round FA Cup Draw - Mon 9 Jan @ 7.10pm

4 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

It's 20:05 KO on a Friday. Loads of time to get there unless you are travelling from somewhere like Scotland.

What you mean is, you don't have 3 hours pre-drinking time?

Good a reason as any to feel slightly aggrieved about a tight schedule- love the couple of hours at the pub before a game!

I really enjoy Friday night games if you don't have to rush around though, hopefully I'll be able to book the afternoon off.

7 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

It's 20:05 KO on a Friday. Loads of time to get there unless you are travelling from somewhere like Scotland.

What you mean is, you don't have 3 hours pre-drinking time?

Which will make for a shite end as most need to be a bit bevved to open their gobs.

Guest LCFC_World

FFS. Can't make this anymore because of work. I already told work about the Saturday and they said yes, but in general no one can really take a Friday off unless it's booked months in advance. BBC and Sky and BT can all piss off. 

7 minutes ago, LCFC_World said:

FFS. Can't make this anymore because of work. I already told work about the Saturday and they said yes, but in general no one can really take a Friday off unless it's booked months in advance. BBC and Sky and BT can all piss off. 

Yeah. It's all bt, BBC and sky's fault you do the job you do.

****s sake man

Guest LCFC_World
34 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Yeah. It's all bt, BBC and sky's fault you do the job you do.

****s sake man

No, if all games were Saturday 3PM then you'd know where you stand. So many games get moved around it's ridiculous. 

2 minutes ago, LCFC_World said:

No, if all games were Saturday 3PM then you'd know where you stand. So many games get moved around it's ridiculous. 

Yes, but it's not exactly a new phenomenon. As far as I'm aware up to 6 premier league games this season are meant to now be on Friday nights, so we can consider ourselves lucky that we've not already had one moved.

Last season we had a crazy amount of games moved to Sundays - it's part and parcel of being in the limelight. We should have a lot less televised games this season, and likely even less next season.

For me personally, I can't wait for the game. If it was Saturday 3pm I wouldn't have been able to make it, but I can now finish work, hop on a train to Derby and get on it!

Different kick off times suit different people, and there are bound to be some that you may be unable to make. Would you trade the draw against Derby to playing Chelsea away at Saturday 3pm?

Guest LCFC_World
3 minutes ago, FraserSorensen said:

Yes, but it's not exactly a new phenomenon. As far as I'm aware up to 6 premier league games this season are meant to now be on Friday nights, so we can consider ourselves lucky that we've not already had one moved.

Last season we had a crazy amount of games moved to Sundays - it's part and parcel of being in the limelight. We should have a lot less televised games this season, and likely even less next season.

For me personally, I can't wait for the game. If it was Saturday 3pm I wouldn't have been able to make it, but I can now finish work, hop on a train to Derby and get on it!

Different kick off times suit different people, and there are bound to be some that you may be unable to make. Would you trade the draw against Derby to playing Chelsea away at Saturday 3pm?

Not at all. It's an exciting thought having this East Midlands Derby. Tbh , despite having a season ticket I can't make all of the Saturday games, for example I can't make tomorrow because it's been moved. I'd usually rush to work after a Saturday 3PM as they'd sometimes allow me to be a little late, but it's getting to the point where I might as well not have a season ticket. You have to agree that if games were at the same time every week it would make things much simpler regarding scheduling etc..

10 minutes ago, LCFC_World said:

Well you ain't going to like that our next scheduled game to kick of at 3pm on a Saturday is March 4th 

Just now, LCFC_World said:

Not at all. It's an exciting thought having this East Midlands Derby. Tbh , despite having a season ticket I can't make all of the Saturday games, for example I can't make tomorrow because it's been moved. I'd usually rush to work after a Saturday 3PM as they'd sometimes allow me to be a little late, but it's getting to the point where I might as well not have a season ticket. You have to agree that if games were at the same time every week it would make things much simpler regarding scheduling etc..

I completely agree that it would be easier for scheduling. But do you watch any live football on TV? If not then I can understand your frustration. There will be, however, a large proportion of Leicester supporters who watch live TV, either on a Friday, Saturday lunchtime/teatime or on a Sunday. You can't have the best of both worlds, its frustrating (sometimes) when it's your team, but people still want to watch live football, and whilst the demand is there, and people pay to watch live televised sport, and still attend matches, then it won't change.

Just now, Wrighty22 said:

Still nothing official from the club?

No, but they'll need to wait until the official press release from the FA, which will wait until all the televised dates have been confirmed with all clubs and local police forces. To be fair to both clubs it sounds like they are both ready to release ticket information, and have been for several days.

Leicester City will take on Derby County in the fourth round of the Emirates FA Cup on Friday 27 January (7.55pm kick-off) at the iPro Stadium.

- Leicester City to take on Derby County on Friday 27 January (7.55pm KO) in the Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round 
- The Foxes head to the iPro Stadium following their third round win at Everton 
- Full ticket details have now been confirmed 

Leicester City will take on Derby County in the fourth round of the Emirates FA Cup on Friday 27 January (7.55pm kick-off) at the iPro Stadium. 

The Foxes defeated Everton at Goodison Park in the third round earlier this month after coming from behind to win 2-1 thanks to a brace from Ahmed Musa. 

After the draw took place on Monday evening, Claudio Ranieri’s men were handed an East Midlands derby against the Rams, who currently sit seventh in the Championship table. 

http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/date-confirmed-for-derby-cup-fixture-3516961.aspx

Archived