Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

4th Round FA Cup Draw - Mon 9 Jan @ 7.10pm

Looking forward to this but with some trepidation . They won't get automatic promotion but are in decent form and a good shout for a play off place depending at which point in the season the customary mclaren meltdown kicks in. Hope they aren't one of these Championship sides that go all the way to Wembley from time to time 

3 hours ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we weren't on TV. There will probably be 5 TV ties. 3 going to Arsenal, United, and Liverpool. Remember that United are playing an exciting Manchester Derby against Wigan as well. Spurs have a fierce London derby against Wycombe and Chelsea have the West London Derby against Brentford. Leeds will play either darling AFC Wimbledon or Sutton. Either of those teams will be given the FCUM treatment. Did I mention that Pep is in the 4th round? Or the London derby between Millwall and Watford? Who has heard of Derby and Leicester. East Midlands derby? What does that even mean?

I just told you. Friday night on tv.

20 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Derby police ain't going to be happy with that As they will surely want it Saturday lunchtime 

Very true, but we have had them here on a Friday night, and they had Man U last year on a Friday night! Probally more like to be more trouble when they come to town then us, so. Fingers crossed it is Friday night 

7 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Sorry, thought you were on about fans of the clubs it's being aimed at.

Great, I can't wait to shout that over the segregation at Pride Park while the sheep fans are pissing themselves at us singing it.

And herein is your problem. Why do you care that they are laughing? I'm laughing cos we won the league. In my lifetime. In that Derby fan across the segregations life time. 

If joe bloggs, Derby fan (43) can reminisce about the time he saw his team lift the top division trophy then I can't wait to see him pissing himself.

WE WON GHE LEAGUE. Laud it up until we can't anymore

36 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

And herein is your problem. Why do you care that they are laughing? I'm laughing cos we won the league. In my lifetime. In that Derby fan across the segregations life time. 

If joe bloggs, Derby fan (43) can reminisce about the time he saw his team lift the top division trophy then I can't wait to see him pissing himself.

WE WON GHE LEAGUE. Laud it up until we can't anymore

One of the reasons the world loved us is that we were normal. Turning into pricks will soon ruin the effect. 

10 minutes ago, toddybad said:

One of the reasons the world loved us is that we were normal. Turning into pricks will soon ruin the effect. 

the whole point of being a football fan is to be a pr ick. 

nobody goes to the football to be humble and shake the oppositions hand and wish each other well. 

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

nobody goes to the football to be humble and shake the oppositions hand and wish each other well. 

Ooops...I do.!!!   

I will , banter, I will swear and shout absenities at the ref and linesmam. I will cheer our players but but boo

The opposition players for doing the exact same thing.

I will drink with oppo fans, before and after the game.I will enjoy the exchange of the banter, without wanting

to crack any oppo fan over the head. 

I will try my damnest to stay humble..for you see I am English and civilised, now come over here so I can plonk

One on you...:P

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

Conclusion:  :scarf:  is a pr ick  ... he he

Just thought I'd drop by from a few miles up the M1 and say hello

looking forward to seeing you at Pride Park. It's an odd thing, we are relishing this as a cracking sporting occasion without the bile that we would normally spew on Forest. I think it might even be a bit like playing your neighbour who isn't a bad bloke rather than the plonker across the road !

I am incapable of doing any partisan hyperbolic ranting because what you did last season was probably the greatest peice of consistent team play in a 100 years or more. As someone said earlier in this thread, people like you because you are "normal"

flattery over ... We are going to give you a game. We don't have anything like your firepower but on the right day we are a good unit especially the back 4 ( although we have lost 4 left backs in as many weeks ) In the middle we have Will Hughes who would be a Prem player but for a lack of goals .. Creative and growing stronger As he becomes a senior player rather than a wil of the wisp kid. New loanee De Sart had a strong debut at DM. Then either Bradley Johnson, Craig Bryson or Jacob Butterfield  in the 3rd midfield slot. All can do a job if you lot let them. 

Hard to to say who will play in the front 3 probably Darren Bent .. Still got it but acceleration isn't what it was when he was in his pomp. Tom Ince on the right, in great form could damage anyone. On the left .. JOhnny Russell .. Full of energy and drive but careless in the touch or Razza Camara, lightning quick but not so good defensively.

Is Ranieri likely to play a strong/full strength team ? .....tough for us against your quality but it's a team game 

One thing for sure it'll be a sell out and a great atmosphere ...May the best team win 

Archived