Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Formula 1 2017

33 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Vettel's problems this season have been exacerbated by his unsporting behaviour.

Vettel, you reap what you sow.

I'll leave it at that! lol

Vettel just really has been poor since the summer, he crashed in Singapore, and crashed in Malaysia causing further issues to his car and title hopes. Hamilton on a different level

5 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Championship is ruined, shame

It was great until the summer break, since then a mix of Hamilton being ruthless and Vettel having a meltdown it's very quickly swung massively in Hamilton's direction. I'd say the first half of the year has made it a decent championship, they can't all go down to the last race or two.

9 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

It was great until the summer break, since then a mix of Hamilton being ruthless and Vettel having a meltdown it's very quickly swung massively in Hamilton's direction. I'd say the first half of the year has made it a decent championship, they can't all go down to the last race or two.

I agree, it did have great potential but I think in reality it was done since Singapore unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

also, on a side note, still laughing at the people who thought Bottas would not only be a good replacement for Nico but a better one

He started reasonably well, but is another who's dropped off after the break. Just a solid driver though, nothing spectacular. 

10 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I don’t follow F1 that closely anymore and I don’t particularly like Hamilton. But his record is incredible really. 

To be fair, Hamilton, has matured in the last 2 yrs.Both he and Vettel have been jerks in the past, but both come over

as showing more respect, to others around them. Not forgetting any off cuff remarks get picked upon, positive

Or negative, alot more today...Like some old docu s show, Gentlemen in this highly dangerous sport depends on old

Journalists perspective at the time....Years ago we looked for heroes, today we make the hero, then  try to kick

the pedastels from under them...

• Like 1

Think the reason Lewis Hamilton is dislikeable to some is not his superb driving ability but his personality, particularly as he comes off as really smug sometimes.

For example, the vegan diet he started and publicised by citing hard hitting environmental reasons. Bit hard to swallow when he drives a car for a living, takes countless flights around the world with his team doing so, etc...

Yeah he can be quite preachy at times. At the other end of the spectrum he gets very sulky and moany when things don't go his way. He's been better this year but then again he hasn't had the pressure and in-house arguments due to his team-mate challenging him for the title.

• 2 weeks later...