Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Formula 1 2017

Do any sporting stars these days have any personality in front of the camera?  They have the best 'job' in the world yet most of them come across like the dullest miserable people.

Do you need to have that sort of personality to succeed as a sportsmen these days? or could it be you just have to do so many interviews that they're just tired and bored of them?

55 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Do any sporting stars these days have any personality in front of the camera?  They have the best 'job' in the world yet most of them come across like the dullest miserable people.

Do you need to have that sort of personality to succeed as a sportsmen these days? or could it be you just have to do so many interviews that they're just tired and bored of them?

Daniel Ricciardo .

4 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

I wouldn't say Kimi Raikkonen has a personality, but people seem to adore his rude, blunt ways. Hamilton doesn't tend to speak from a script in his interviews, especially to the level that the majority of footballers do. I realise how up his arse I sound but i've never thought he lacked a personality which again is one of his biggest criticisms, like it matters.

Jensom Button was good

Ferrari really need to switch Vettel's radio off from public broadcast. It's just constant bitching and moaning, and he's just coming across as petulant, and it's showing his clear anger management problems.

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

how's he got away with that lol

Remember when I mentioned for another recent incident that the FIA / Stewards prefer not to get too involved in matters relating to drivers in a Championship battle these days... 

...had that been a driver in 7th place in the standings, that would have drawn a penalty - no doubt.

Also reinforces my opinion that Merecedes as a team tactically/race craft wise are a bit of a shambles.