Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Claudio

The real fear is that our owners are too nice. Too loyal, if you like.

Sven stayed for too long despite anyone who was really looking, seeing the charlatan for what he really was.

The Thais and the club should have bitten the bullet weeks ago, given a new bloke at least the transfer window, backed him financially and given us a better chance.

I really fear now for the future of the club in the short term. Relegation, given the wages of this fookin bunch, could cripple us for years.

What an amazing turnaround.

Just now, Donut said:

He takes all the blame for trying to take the pressure off the clueless twat players. Thats why he tries to be positive after the game.

Everyone at the club has been too good to them. Theyve bent over backwards to give them everything they want and in return, theyve given us nothing.

But because hes the manager, all the blame comes to him.

So were about to lose the man who won the Premier League, and is an all round good man.

Heres to having some bellend in charge and the players magically trying 100% harder.

I love him to bits Donut, but I don't think what the club needs now is a "good man". Apparently he can't make the players play better. Nobody's going to get rid of them lot, not now anyway. We're stuck with what we have for the remainder of the season.

I'm afraid we're going to go down with this particular good man in charge. Last season he was our guiding angel and led us to heaven. This season, we're heading all the way down and Claudio is at risk of becoming the ultimate laughingstock. No matter what happens (relegation or not) I'd rather if he stepped down and saved his legacy than fell all the way down to Championship

Let's face it, there is no magic solution to this crisis, no miracle worker waiting in the wings. Be honest, if Claudio were sacked tomorrow, how would you feel? I think most of us would be desperately sad that it has come to this. But we can't keep playing like this or we will definitely go down. And that simply cannot happen a year after we won the title by ten points. The owners are under huge pressure. If we get battered by United and then lose to Swansea - which must be odds on right now - we'll be in the relegation zone. Then, whatever our sympathies and whatever Ranieri's deluded post match utterings, his position will be untenable. I reckon he has two games to save his job (the Derby cup game is insignificant in that respect). We, the fans, can't take much more of this unwatchable dross - and I doubt the owners can either. We can only hope against hope that Ranieri and the players rediscover that famous fearlessness in time.

I feel genuinely terrible for questioning Ranieri but enough is enough!!!!

1. We've not won away since April, DISGRACE

2. Scored one Premier League goal in our last 6 league games, DISGRACE

3. We've spent near enough 100m on new players and made the squad worse

4. We've had another terrible window, nothing against Wague but hardly inspiring! Why did we not sign Brady? Sakho? Ramirez? Just too tight!

5. Ranieri constantly saying we played well is embarrassing!!! 

25 minutes ago, Donut said:

He takes all the blame for trying to take the pressure off the clueless twat players. Thats why he tries to be positive after the game.

Everyone at the club has been too good to them. Theyve bent over backwards to give them everything they want and in return, theyve given us nothing.

But because hes the manager, all the blame comes to him.

So were about to lose the man who won the Premier League, and is an all round good man.

Heres to having some bellend in charge and the players magically trying 100% harder.

Trying to protect your players in public is fine, but there has to be accountability behind closed doors. Sadly I don't think that's the case with CR. DD & Albrighton hoof the ball to nobody even though CR is pleading with them to play along the ground. Vardy can't be bothered, forget scoring, he doesn't even bother running. Yet all are in the team if fit. You play shit or can't be bothered, you're out the team. Where is the accountability? Can anybody imagine Ulloa & his agent bad mouthing Pearson publicly like both have done to CR. It's obvious the players don't respect him and he's brought a lot of that on himself by not being assertive, by not dropping shit players & worse of all, giving into the players when they said they want to play 442, even though they were terrible.

It really is the FA Cup and Champions League saving him at the moment.

And even they are on thin ice.

Whether he gets given till May or not, he will definitely not be manager at the start of next season.

Even if he does miraculously keep us up

It's a shame but honestly cannot see how we go forward

Level on points with a team who have sacked TWO MANAGERS this season, says it all for where we are at the moment.

My biggest worry is the owners will not take the appropriate action.

5 hours ago, Koke said:

Ranieri has been here for 18 months so of course most of the players used are signed pre 2015. 

Ranieri did sign Gray and Kante, and gave Chilwell his debut.

By his own admission he literally tried to stop us from signing Kante.

If he'd had his way we'd have had this season last year.

26 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Level on points with a team who have sacked TWO MANAGERS this season, says it all for where we are at the moment.

My biggest worry is the owners will not take the appropriate action.

Isn't it weird that foreign owners are often accused of being trigger happy but we've got one who seem to be the total opposite. 

If he goes now, we have a chance. He doesn't go and history proves that. It's either a sacking or we are stuck with him. This won't change. He's been doing it his entire career. If clubs like Inter and Juve suffered this massive drop, what chance do we have. 

I mean, you can blame the players but every one of those clubs and it's players lost faith in him. 

Take Chelsea, Lampard and Terry had such nice things to say about him but if you seriously asked them if they would've achieved what they did under Mourinho, under him. I think I know their answer. Just bring up the Monaco chanpions league semi as an example. 

Guest LCFC_World

The difference between him and Pearaon is that Pearson had a bit of fight in him. He wasn't scared to say we played badly (not that we did that often under him, we lost games and played well). He never came out with the same old crap post match that Ranieri does. In fact, I'm gonna say it now even though people will disagree. 

We we won the league on his foundations, and now Ranieri is implenting his style, he's showing his true colours. 

Archived