Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Claudio

We won't stay up if Claudio stays. Weeks and months pass and we're still abysmal. It really is the high time for change. It's not too late yet and we don't risk anything, are we. The way things are, we're going down. And it pains me to say but we're Championship level atm. I'll always treasure the memories of CR and all, but what Leicester needs now is to stay up in Premier League 

7 minutes ago, Koke said:

Standard Ranieri post match interview lol

asdasfsdagsfgdg...

Those are the only words to describe it. For once, we could actually do with the media inciting some unrest so the owners will take the plunge. Unfortunately, I think we're stuck with him now.

Claudio is a lost soul at the moment.

He cannot motivate and get the best out of the players like he may have been able to this season.

He has changed our style of play as we don't sit back and counter and harass like we used to.

He wanted us more possession based, well that's a joke as we can string 5 passes together, so what we go and do on the training ground...guesses welcome.

Our new signings pretty much add nothing to the starting 11 from what we have seen, and now have a larger squad on more ££ and longer contracts.

In time they may get better but we have a limited team and we cannot afford players time, as if one player goes missing were done for.

The set up has been a shambles from the Tour in pre season and we have not got to grips with the Prem at all.

Its a sorry state of affairs from start to finish, the fame hit us so fast I don't think anyone at the club knew how to handle it.

after all our achievements last season they are being slowly destroyed by the poor performances and atrocious away performances we are seeing.

Its now becoming a laughing stock of  football and journalists alike.

He takes all the blame for trying to take the pressure off the clueless twat players. Thats why he tries to be positive after the game.

Everyone at the club has been too good to them. Theyve bent over backwards to give them everything they want and in return, theyve given us nothing.

But because hes the manager, all the blame comes to him.

So were about to lose the man who won the Premier League, and is an all round good man.

Heres to having some bellend in charge and the players magically trying 100% harder.

Oh **** off Ranieri. 

When was the performance good?! During the warm? Because I saw sod all that was good. 

The stream I watched it on was good. Nothing else was good. 

Time for you to go. I appreciate what you have done for us but your time is over. 

2 minutes ago, Donut said:

He takes all the blame for trying to take the pressure off the clueless twat players. Thats why he tries to be positive after the game.

Everyone at the club has been too good to them. Theyve bent over backwards to give them everything they want and in return, theyve given us nothing.

So were about to lose the man who won the Premier League, and is an all round good man.

Heres to having some bellend in charge and the players magically trying 100% harder.

I agree with you in the main and believe the players deserve every bit of shit thrown their away but your last line is sadly what is required, we need the players giving 100% as we are heading down presently with the majority of them playing at about 60% and can barely score a fvcking goal any more.

I don't want him to go in the sense that I dislike him or think he's rubbish, but presently it isn't working, if the rumours are true about the players not believing in him then we need someone else in. But I'd quite happily bin plenty of the players off in the summer too. 

I tell you what, if Claudio resigns and then these bunch of cvnt players start playing properly again I'll be absolutely furious. 

If they've taken it upon themselves to stop playing for the man who won the ****ing premier league with Leicester-****ing-City and made their ****ing careers then they can suck my ****ing dick.

I will boo those mother****ers until the cows come home. 

Last season Mourinho came to Leicester with the defending champions in free fall.  It proved to be his last game at Chelsea.

On Sunday, Mourinho returns to Leicester and again, the champions are in free fall.  

Football has a funny sense of irony... 

7 minutes ago, Donut said:

They're utter bastards, the lot of them.

if somebody else comes in and they start applying themselves then I want them all out in the summer. I'd rather build a team of good men who end up going down than stick with what appears to have become a toxic collective of arseholes.

I'm sorry to say he has to go

People today have been pointing the finger at our recruitment policy and Rudkin but we actually have a decent side. Defence is obviously weakest but that doesn't excuse our ability to pass the ball or create chances

The below players are great final third options to have but something is missing

Vardy, Slimani, Mahrez, Gray, Okazaki, Ulloa, Albrighton, Musa

Any team outside the top 6 would swap their options for that but we haven't scored this calendar year!! 

Ranieri cannot get this team playing and it has to change

The Whole PL thing this season has been a car crash , both play and transfers. I still think the CL is Claudio's only saving grace but Sevilla will tear us apart , Manchester Utd will be licking their lips at the prospect of playing this shower of shite so I can only see one result there and then we could be in the bottom three, if that happens sadly I believe he will be on his way.

IMHO he has to go and it has to be now. Swansea are buoyant under Clement, Hull have picked up under Silva and Fat Sam will do what he always does at Palace. We have to react accordingly before we're in even deeper shit. The Thais are clearly very loyal and patient people who are no doubt eternally indebted to Claudio but they're also businessmen and they must realise that all their good work over the past 6 years is unravelling pretty quickly and will be worth nothing if we go down as they'll lose out financially and the damage to the brand they've helped to build will possibly be irreparable. As much as loyalty is important, is it more important than the club itself?

I'm disgusted with the players and the way they've taken the money and then hidden away, knowing full well that CR will carry the can. But at the end of the day you can't sack a squad full of players and despite the shortcomings there's more than enough talent there to keep us up. They just need someone new to come in and give them a kick up the arse.

Sorry Claudio but I just don't think you have it in you to stop the rot let alone turn it round.

Archived