Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Claudio

Anyone who thinks CR should  stay are clearly need there head check  am not asking for us to go win every game week in week out or even win the league again. Just want him to play a team that wants it show fight and be fearless. It is starting  to look more and more like this was NP team not CR 

1 minute ago, bovril said:

Maybe he should go but if he does he's been massively let down by the players and I'm angrier at them than him.

I get what your saying to a certain degree but never agree with this comment. 

Yes the players must hold some responsibility  but it is the manager who picks the team, motivates them, tactics etc etc 

Claudio took all the plaudits last season and rightly so, this season he must take full responsiblity as we are being outplayed and outclassed by every opponent

Stadium expansion....BIN 

ripping box holders off .... BIN

Singing "champions of England" .... BIN 

Claudio ..... BIN 

Points collectors in P1 .... BIN 

Over priced Membership schemes ..... BIN 

Premier league badges .... BIN 

RACHEL thread ...... BIN 

BIN 

BIN 

BIN 

BIN 

BIN 

BIN 

BIN 

BIN 

We've been poor since the start of the season with the odd decent performance slipped in. We are horrible to watch and completely void of any ideas. It's become a tragic state of affairs and if I was Claudio I would walk away to spare the humiliation of winning a league....and still being sacked. 

Getting rid would be a very sad state of affairs but I don't see the owners holding fire much longer.

Think he's been massively let down by players which has added to his strange tactical decisions.

It's been a fvcking nosedive of a season up to now.

Will never insult the man because of his achievements and his fantastic character and I don't want to say it but we look like a side who has no clue, confidence, even ability at times and unfortunately the manager has to take the ultimate responsibility. The players seriously need to look at themselves in the mirror because to a man they've been utterly pathetic.

Hopefully a new man can inspire an upturn in form because we look destined for relegation.

I am afraid this is the manager many thought we had got last season.

He's clueless and has been for weeks. He has not been able to identify the weaknesses and not been able to address them. I fear we are as good as down already but there has to be a change to give us any hope at all of staying up.

Players clearly not playing for him, whatever has happened behind the scenes has led to poor lethargic performances, these players are better than what they are showing, I don't buy that they have regressed to this level.

Ranieri should call it a day.

Archived