Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

If Ranieri goes, manager suggestions

Definitely go for Hiddink until the end of the season then review it. He knows how to manage egos and if he can come in and steady the ship, we'll be good to build this summer, like we should've last. Long term, as I've said before we have to target David Wagner of Huddersfield or Julian Nagelsmann from Hoffenheim, difficult to prize them away now but in the summer anything can happen!

4 minutes ago, RizLCFC said:

Definitely go for Hiddink until the end of the season then review it. He knows how to manage egos and if he can come in and steady the ship, we'll be good to build this summer, like we should've last. Long term, as I've said before we have to target David Wagner of Huddersfield or Julian Nagelsmann from Hoffenheim, difficult to prize them away now but in the summer anything can happen!

He's being earmarked for the top jobs in Europe. No chance whatsoever.

I suggest the new man finds out which players have stabbed Claudio in the back, and let the club down, and put them with the under 23's.

Claudio has **** up this season, mainly keeping faith with a load of bang average players, who have under performed, added to the constant changing of tactics, for me trying to solve why the players are not performing, and then they start leaking stories into the press, to get him sacked.

This bloke needs his players loyalty, as he's shown them, by not slating how shit they are in interviews, and praised them, and not getting rid of the players who could have been improved on.

Its becoming clearer by the day, that the atmosphere stinks, if these sulking, ego driven babies stop moaning, and put it in for Claudio, then maybe the manager who brought us the greatest title in our history could not have the indignity of being fired.

19 minutes ago, Koke said:

Wagner turned down Wolfsburg just six weeks ago. I may be wrong but he probably feels he will have offers from bigger and more established clubs tan ours. 

If we stay up and Huddersfield stay down then I reckon he'll come. He's a quality manager though I'd love him here 

12 hours ago, Monsell1976 said:

I suggest the new man finds out which players have stabbed Claudio in the back, and let the club down, and put them with the under 23's.

Claudio has **** up this season, mainly keeping faith with a load of bang average players, who have under performed, added to the constant changing of tactics, for me trying to solve why the players are not performing, and then they start leaking stories into the press, to get him sacked.

This bloke needs his players loyalty, as he's shown them, by not slating how shit they are in interviews, and praised them, and not getting rid of the players who could have been improved on.

Its becoming clearer by the day, that the atmosphere stinks, if these sulking, ego driven babies stop moaning, and put it in for Claudio, then maybe the manager who brought us the greatest title in our history could not have the indignity of being fired.

Even though I've called for Claudio to go I couldn't argue with any of this.

Has a decent track record, but I question his temperament when times get tough.

The incident with him angrily grabbing Balotelli in a training ground argument has turned my head slightly against his credentials. Smells of Pearson a bit therefore.

I definitely would but as above, why would he join. If we stay up he might be tempted in the summer but way too much to lose for most managers at this stage.

Reminds me a bit of Benitez at Newcastle last year, did join in the end but everyone thought he would keep them up.

No. It sounds like the players have been questioning what the tactical plan is from Ranieri since last season (unbelievably) and it's got worse since. Mancini is another one who doesn't strike as having a plan, more of just a theatrical 'shouter/motivator' and right now with the football we are playing it doesn't interest me. I want someone to come in who's philosophy is trying to play football and exploit opposition weaknesses, look like we have a plan. At the moment there is no plan, not even a Plan A. 

Archived