Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

If Ranieri goes, manager suggestions

1 hour ago, Raw Dykes said:

I agree. I'm a huge fan of Pearson, but probably no-one but Ranieri would have won us the title last season. I think it was a perfect storm.

I'd definitely have NP back right now. I think he'd sort out the players' attitude no problem.

Also Pearson signed everyone that started at Burnley bar Ndidi and Gray. (Schmeichel was there before Pearson).

Sadly I think he's burned all bridges with the owners.

I would go for Gary Rowett, did a great job for Brum. CRs swan song was last year and its the same for some of the players Wes and Huth were great last season but now to slow and cumbersome to perform at this level. Give CR  Birch's job till he gets better :)

Just been to the Huddersfield vs Brighton game. Wagner has got them playing some superb football. They just completely played top of the league Brighton off the park. They're a hardworking team with plenty of pace up front. I'm certain he'd get us playing better football than we are now. He's also got the place rocking. Good home atmosphere. I don't know whether he'd leave there to come to us at the minute, but he's certainly a shout. 

3 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Just been to the Huddersfield vs Brighton game. Wagner has got them playing some superb football. They just completely played top of the league Brighton off the park. They're a hardworking team with plenty of pace up front. I'm certain he'd get us playing better football than we are now. He's also got the place rocking. Good home atmosphere. I don't know whether he'd leave there to come to us at the minute, but he's certainly a shout. 

Got a smashing midfielder in Aaron Moy as well haven't they. Sydney FC's loss is Huddersfields gain.

19 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Got a smashing midfielder in Aaron Moy as well haven't they. Sydney FC's loss is Huddersfields gain.

He would be if he ever played for Sydney.

I agree about Wagner he's got them playing some good football none of this long ball shight. Watched Huddersfield at Christmas with the father in law whose a season ticket holder and he raves about him told me last season about him saying how good he was. 

The only problem I might have if he came to Leicester is the father in law would be right peed off haha.

What are we looking for? A guy who can rebuild a squad, possibly save us from relegation, who can quickly galvanise this set of players and win promotion if we do find ourselves in the second tier.

As unlikely and, in some circles, unpopular as it may be, one name instantly springs to mind as ticking those boxes.

Archived