Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester_lad_92

Pre match music

Just go back to the teams coming out separately so we can express our feelings properly, all this hand shaking lark before the game kills the atmosphere save it until after the game is over. 

• Like 3

Guest CityFan 06

I don't mind a few changes here & there, but the two video montages with the background tune to them needs to stay. Hey Jude is okay to be honest, we've had it for many years now. I'm led to believe Man City play Hey Jude pre match as well?

Of course, WYS would be great if we sang it properly. The only way that's going to happen though is if it were to be played through the speakers/tannoy system etc.

I genuinely think our pre match build up is one of the best in the division. There's a good mix in there for all supporters young & old.

11 hours ago, Leicester_lad_92 said:

Was Reminiscing about old Filbert Tunes and can always remember hearing - Republica 'Ready 2 go' & Robbie Williams 'let me entertain you'   Can anyone remember any more classics Pre-match?

It Would be quality if got pre match atmosphere going with some more pumped up songs down Kp & not same stuff we keep playing

Are you sure it wasn't Elland Road you are reminiscing about???

Sir Cliff Richards "We Don't Talk Anymore"

I think humour is always the best solution in times of crisis. 

I can see the laughing and back slapping to this, hugs all round, cry tear it out, move on. 

Remember that moment when....oh if only football had a proper sense of humour, they really are such a bunch of dull feckers.

1 hour ago, CityFan 06 said:

I don't mind a few changes here & there, but the two video montages with the background tune to them needs to stay. Hey Jude is okay to be honest, we've had it for many years now. I'm led to believe Man City play Hey Jude pre match as well?

Of course, WYS would be great if we sang it properly. The only way that's going to happen though is if it were to be played through the speakers/tannoy system etc.

I genuinely think our pre match build up is one of the best in the division. There's a good mix in there for all supporters young & old.

Tannoy is a brand name. It's known as a public address system. What are you staring it? I'm not having a go at anyone

• Like 1