Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

President Trump & the USA

19 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

However, I do think there is a lot of merit in getting him early and helping to guide him. He is naive. He has no experience. He is very pliable. We can shape his policy if we befriend him and work with him early on.

I think we'd just be happy to get a trade deal that doesn't bankrupt our exporters, even if Theresa May has to have her pussy grabbed. It would be a bonus if it doesn't happen on live TV.

12 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Where did all those black folks with suspiciously white sounding surnames in the annals of late 19th Century history come from, after all?

Maybe I am missing the sarcasm... they got their names from their owners.

However, many Africans (and other races) were involved in selling their compatriots to the slave trade... so maybe that's what you were implying?!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Merging Cultures said:

Maybe I am missing the sarcasm... they got their names from their owners.

However, many Africans (and other races) were involved in selling their compatriots to the slave trade... so maybe that's what you were implying?!

Yeah, I should have been more clear with the snark there. My point was that being a slave owner and so mandated by law as being above your slaves (and believing it) didn't stop the owners from...inclinations towards them that they acted on, so why do his supporters assume Milo can't have the same attitude towards black people simply because he wants a piece of them?

• Like 1

On 20/02/2017 at 12:01, Facecloth said:

No Emily Pankhurst did do something about it, there's a difference. 

Typical upper class wannabes,who did more harm than good.it was the work of Millicent fawcett and the suffragists that should be praised.the suffragettes were a bunch of lunatics who backed the government into a corner from which they couldn't give women the vote.pankhursts blew up Lloyd George's house and he was a supporter

11 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Can't stand that Milo bloke. Him, Piers Morgan and Katie Hopkins need to be fired into space.

Preferably one way

I know Trump is not personally responsible but it is because of his plans to make America 'great'

that this will happen more frequently. Maybe he should know what it feels like. Unless anyone can give a valid reason why this British  man should be barred from entering the USA.

Edited by Rincewind

18 hours ago, Rincewind said:

Preferably one way

I know Trump is not personally responsible but it is because of his plans to make America 'great'

that this will happen more frequently. Maybe he should know what it feels like. Unless anyone can give a valid reason why this British  man should be barred from entering the USA.

No idea.  Perhaps he shares the name of someone on a no fly list?  Perhaps he looks at things online in the course of his job which have put him the radar of the NSA for some reason.  We don't know.  

Edited by Jon the Hat

21 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

No idea.  Perhaps he shares the name of someone on a no fly list?  Perhaps he looks at things online in the course of his job which have put him the radar of the NSA for some reason.  We don't know.  

Good answer. Also, because he was Welsh,, maybe they suspected him of being a sheep shagger. Just lucky his name wasn't David Jones. That would have been a big give away.

Passengers with the names of Sean O'Donnell and Jock McDonald were also refused entry as a precaution as they may be a member of the IRA and involved in  whiskey smuggling respectively..

:)

Edited by Rincewind

3 hours ago, leicsmac said:

http://cnn.it/2l1nTWq

The last time states thought civil rights were something they alone should decide, they proved they weren't up to it,  and things got a bit bloody. And they lost. Let's not do that again, ok?

Those states were in their rights to secede but honest Abe didn't like it. Maybe California et al should do the same.....

1 hour ago, SMX11 said:

Those states were in their rights to secede but honest Abe didn't like it. Maybe California et al should do the same.....

I really hope it won't take another bloodbath to convince some people (again) that a different demographic of people to them aren't things and are in fact people, with all the civil rights thereof.

Some states have shown time and again that they can't be trusted to pass and keep quality equal rights legislation. Why this keeps on becoming an issue a century and a half after I simply don't know.

• Like 1

the deep state is deeply entrenched..& has been for the past 100 years since Jackson & Lincoln & JFK..

(JFK is what happens when you become prez. & don;'t toe the line & have independent ideas not conforming to the "narratives")

3 hours ago, Charl91 said:

BBC (and other media groups) banned from press briefing. Because apparently "fake news".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39088770

Trump has in the past been very critical of the BBC, and I remember him saying to a BBC reporters face 'yeah, I know you lot, you guys say your independent, unbiased......We know different..'

19 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Seriously, you are using the content of this video and the narrator as some form of evidential source for something lol

why not we need some comic relief after this stressful week with knives embedded in Ranieri's backside:thumbup:

40 minutes ago, Thracian said:

Can't knock it. They should be banned over here as well. They're so biased, if you rolled them, they'd turn a full  circle on a bowling green.    

lol 

And the evidence youve served up in this thread to prove their bias was laughable too. 

Bring me evidence of bbc bias or gtfo.

• Like 2