Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

New manager poll - who do you want

New manager who do you want   

564 members have voted

1. 1. Who?????

• Roberto Mancini
    • Alan Pardew
    • Craig Shakespeare
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Gary Rowett
    • Guss Hiddink
    • Avram Grant
    • Frank de Boer
    • David Wagner
    • Martin O' Neil
    • Michael Laudrup
    • Other please state
    • None of the above

I still can't believe we have people on here still wanting that lunatic Nigel Pearson back yes he did us proud when he was here but for some god knows reason had a huge fall out with the owners he was sacked !!

Thanks Nigel but no more time to move on and there must be some reason he can't hold onto a job and that no one wants to employ him !!

Roberto Mancini is the obvious choice but if true he's not interested then pellegrini hiddink or Laudrup would be ideal !

but whoever gets the job let's hope those spoiled brats don't  spit their dummies out of their prams with the next one !!

Aitor Karanka.

Excellent coach defensively and think he'd get the players playing with flair too.

Think he'd do well at a bigger club than Boro and think he'd jump at the chance as well.

Just now, stu said:

Aitor Karanka.

Excellent coach defensively and think he'd get the players playing with flair too.

Think he'd do well at a bigger club than Boro and think he'd jump at the chance as well.

He's a loose cannon who is emotionally unstable, could imagine him having serious tear ups with the players. 

5 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

He's a loose cannon who is emotionally unstable, could imagine him having serious tear ups with the players. 

Only in the same way that Mourinho is a loose cannon. So would you really say no to Mourinho if he was interested because he has past strange outbursts too?

I think his style of play would suit our squad perfectly.

Can somebody tell me what I'm missing with all these hard on's for David Wagner?

As far as I can see he'd managed Dortmund's ressies and the mighty Huddersfield.

Yet many on here want him to take over from CR and guide us to safety?

Surely we can do better than this can't we? He's got no PL experience and how will he deal with all the big ego's in our squad? Will they respect him and his limited track record?

Not for me, sorry...

12 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Can somebody tell me what I'm missing with all these hard on's for David Wagner?

As far as I can see he'd managed Dortmund's ressies and the mighty Huddersfield.

Surely we can do better than this can't we? He's got no PL experience and how will he deal with all the big ego's in our squad? Will they respect him and his limited track record?

Not for me, sorry...

He's Klopp mach II playing progressive positive attacking football in The Championship one of the most competitive leagues in the world (and tough to play attractive football and win), with Huddersfield on a shoestring budget.

On paper should be relegation candidates/bottom half at best and they have a good chance of automatic promotion sat in 3rd. It's very impressive and its rare such a potentially class manager comes along who we could realistically get.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/huddersfield-town/breath-of-fresh-air-how-12-months-under-david-wagner-has-transformed-huddersfield-town-1-8212734

Their local paper describes him as a breath of fresh air.

GERRRRRRRRIMIN.

2 minutes ago, maddog said:

He's Klopp mach II playing progressive positive attacking football in The Championship one of the most competitive leagues in the world (and tough to play attractive football and win), with Huddersfield on a shoestring budget.

On paper should be relegation candidates/bottom half at best and they have a good chance of automatic promotion sat in 3rd. It's very impressive and its rare such a potentially class manager comes along who we could realistically get.

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/huddersfield-town/breath-of-fresh-air-how-12-months-under-david-wagner-has-transformed-huddersfield-town-1-8212734

GERRRRRRRRIMIN.

I can't help but think of that nutjob off of X factor when I read his name

GERRRRRRRRIMIN.

Thanks for this, I can kinda see the attraction now.

But don't you think it would be a high risk appointment?

2 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Thanks for this, I can kinda see the attraction now.

But don't you think it would be a high risk appointment?

Of course it would definitely be more risky than a manager with Premier League experience but you know what you're gonna get with most of those names - fairly turgid, defensive football that might keep us up.

Wagner would give the club an attacking philosophy, he's transformed Huddersfield completely and if we do not make a move for him another club will and then I fear he will become too big a name for us to have a hope in hell of getting.

I see him as the future Klopp basically, I could be wrong of course, its high risk high reward potentially with him I feel.

He's going to be highly sought after, I suppose if we could get Hiddink in until the end of the season to 'steady the ship' and keep us up, then get Wagner in the summer. But will he be a realistic proposition for us by this summer? Who knows.

Of course it would definitely be more risky than a manager with Premier League experience but you know what you're gonna get with most of those names - fairly turgid, defensive football that might keep us up.

Wagner would give the club an attacking philosophy, he's transformed Huddersfield completely and if we do not make a move for him another club will and then I fear he will become too big a name for us to have a hope in hell of getting.

I see him as the future Klopp basically, I could be wrong of course, its high risk high reward potentially with him I feel.

He's going to be highly sought after, I suppose if we could get Hiddink in until the end of the season to 'steady the ship' and keep us up, then get Wagner in the summer. But will he be a realistic proposition for us by this summer? Who knows.

Mmmm, he sounds like the next best thing..

I'm just nervous that we fvck this next appointment up - it's so crucial we get it right.

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Mmmm, he sounds like the next best thing..

I'm just nervous that we fvck this next appointment up - it's so crucial we get it right.

Haha best of luck to John Rudkin I guess.

I would probably have preferred Ranieri staying and keeping us up in the ideal world but he's gone and Wagner is the only man who gets me hot under the collar as a replacement. He did reject Wolfsburg apparently earlier on this season so he might reject us too anyway if we approached.

3 minutes ago, maddog said:

Haha best of luck to John Rudkin I guess.

I would probably have preferred Ranieri staying and keeping us up in the ideal world but he's gone and Wagner is the only man who gets me hot under the collar as a replacement. He did reject Wolfsburg apparently earlier on this season so he might reject us too anyway if we approached.

He is a bit of a looker to be fair lol

Image result for david wagner

Let's wait and see what happens mate!  

38 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Not for me, sorry...

I live in Huddersfield and he has done absolutely brilliantly. But it would be a shame if he left them when they are so close to securing promotion.

He is very attack minded and his team scores a lot of goals.

But he is still relatively inexperienced so it might be better to wait and see how his career develops.

Archived