Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

New manager poll - who do you want

New manager who do you want   

564 members have voted

1. 1. Who?????

• Roberto Mancini
    • Alan Pardew
    • Craig Shakespeare
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Gary Rowett
    • Guss Hiddink
    • Avram Grant
    • Frank de Boer
    • David Wagner
    • Martin O' Neil
    • Michael Laudrup
    • Other please state
    • None of the above

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

We'll see won't we.

Im not saying we will steal them in merely replying to your acertation that we couldn't. 

Knowing Rudkin et al we'll be after an expensive glamourous foreigner, not an unglamorous, cheaper foreigner/local. 

I'd still say try and chuck money at Nagelsmann however unrealistic it feels. Remit would literally be repeating his last 12 months with Hoffenheim here. 

From the list I don't take much inspiration. If we're unsure then perhaps Hiddink until the summer.

I have a great idea, It would work....

2 good footballing guys out of work, got sacked not long ago, both well known.

So much like chalk and cheese, but its exactly that, that would balance their ideas and characters.

Both out of a job, both with unfinished business, both wanting to realise a dream....

The Alpha male balanced by the calm and collected, if you dont have a postion it is better than doing

the speach circuit..

Keep Shakespeare as coach. Then we have the trio of dreams...

I give you ....the new  Pearson and Ranieri dynamic duo.   An upgrade on the Cloughie +Taylor.

We are in the crazy era of football, why not change tact once again..

I

2 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I have a great idea, It would work....

2 good footballing guys out of work, got sacked not long ago, both well known.

So much like chalk and cheese, but its exactly that, that would balance their ideas and characters.

Both out of a job, both with unfinished business, both wanting to realise a dream....

The Alpha male balanced by the calm and collected, if you dont have a postion it is better than doing

the speach circuit..

Keep Shakespeare as coach. Then we have the trio of dreams...

I give you ....the new  Pearson and Ranieri dynamic duo.   An upgrade on the Cloughie +Taylor.

We are in the crazy era of football, why not change tact once again..

Rather have Keith Harris and orvil than have Pearson back !!

The players want Pearson Back they deserve FUCH all they cheated the owners fans and Claudio by pi55 poor performances because they fell out with Claudio,putting Pearson back in charge because of player power puts over that it's ok to cheat us with their throwing of games and bitching about Claudio !!

20 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Flurry of bets on Roy Hodgson.

Supposedly did a stand up job for WBA when they were in trouble (much to the initial dislike of their fans initially).

what would Vardy and Drinky think?

Probably one of the few opportunities Hodgson has to manage in the Premier League again. Nearly 70 and tainted by England's 'style' of football or lack of style and terrible major tournament results. He will be ridiculously keen I imagine.

Woy and Pardew will both be foaming at the mouth with the prospect of this job.

50 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

The players want Pearson Back they deserve FUCH all they cheated the owners fans and Claudio by pi55 poor performances because they fell out with Claudio,putting Pearson back in charge because of player power puts over that it's ok to cheat us with their throwing of games and bitching about Claudio !!

Has been said before half the players don't know Pearson, do the trouble makers think they'll be  first choice again , and if they aren't will they bitch to the owners  again .

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Hodgsons odds are falling, he's dropped to 5/1, i'd say hes been approached 

Hodgson isn't the type of person who stays long at a club normally only lasts about two years at most. Always comes to across me as someone who can't settled. If he does a good job somewhere he's only there a short time cause a big club comes calling, goes to the big club and in matter of months he flops and gets the sack.

I bear the guy no ill will but looking at Hodgson I wonder if he is showing signs of early onset dementia . He has a weird distracted look at times and was clearly disconnected from reality so far as his management of England was concerned

(so thanks but no thanks from me) 

6 minutes ago, Bluearmy 316 said:

Woy's odds now 2/1 god help us

Why all the animosity towards Hodgson? He's a good manager at club level and would easily keep us up. He worked wonders at Fulham and got them to the Europa League final! He did well at West Brom too. Wouldn't be a bad last resort at all in my opinion. 

Archived