Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

New manager poll - who do you want

New manager who do you want   

564 members have voted

1. 1. Who?????

• Roberto Mancini
    • Alan Pardew
    • Craig Shakespeare
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Gary Rowett
    • Guss Hiddink
    • Avram Grant
    • Frank de Boer
    • David Wagner
    • Martin O' Neil
    • Michael Laudrup
    • Other please state
    • None of the above

Steve Bruce. 

He has experience of relegation battles and promotion. He left  Hull because of the owners. 

Clearly not doing well at Villa, but has proven himself a number of times. 

A relegation battler is what we need. Bruce, Pulis, Alladyce, Pearson. There are not that many, and only one is free, but Villa would probably let Bruce go. 

7 hours ago, SpinneyHillRanger said:

Foxestalk has way too many Pearson fans... Even the Ranieri sacking polls on here from the last month seem to be highly skewed.

Called Leicester fans. It's funny people don't react so negatively when the idea of MON coming back is mentioned

Would the Republic of Ireland release Martin O'Neill till the end of the season? I think he would be the best option personally in the short term would command the respect of the fans and players instantly.

He would be doing us a favour and himself.

Then in the summer we can look for a long term option.

Agree with the Martin O Neill shouts, Republic of Ireland have only one Qualifying game to play before the end of the season against Wales in late March so he could do a 'caretaker' job for us, can we have Roy Keane with him as well but can someone put a couple of angry wasps in his boxers so he can sort out our sulking so called professional footballers out please.....:sweating:

Up the City..... :scarf:

11 hours ago, maddog said:

I want Wagner from Huddersfield he would get me excited.

Who do you want as our new manager? 

I'd like him but from the start of next season. A big shift in style isn't for now in my opinion. A huge kick up the arse is what's needed now just until the end of the season. O'Neill for me. 

1 hour ago, foxinsox said:

Steve Bruce. 

He has experience of relegation battles and promotion. He left  Hull because of the owners. 

Clearly not doing well at Villa, but has proven himself a number of times. 

A relegation battler is what we need. Bruce, Pulis, Alladyce, Pearson. There are not that many, and only one is free, but Villa would probably let Bruce go. 

Omg 

Archived