Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

New manager poll - who do you want

New manager who do you want   

564 members have voted

1. 1. Who?????

• Roberto Mancini
    • Alan Pardew
    • Craig Shakespeare
    • Nigel Pearson
    • Gary Rowett
    • Guss Hiddink
    • Avram Grant
    • Frank de Boer
    • David Wagner
    • Martin O' Neil
    • Michael Laudrup
    • Other please state
    • None of the above

People will just never move on from Nigel Pearson.

Remember when he was choking McArthur and various other incidents and people were calling for him as he was bringing our club into disrepute?

10 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Remember when he was choking McArthur and various other incidents and people were calling for him as he was bringing our club into disrepute?

I didn't vote for Pearson, but you can understand it a little. I like the way the club was run under him, a lot of the foundations, players and staff that led us to the title were put in place under him, including the scouting of Kante and Okazaki. I'm not saying he should take credit for the title win, in the same way Ranieri shouldn't take credit for Chelsea's first title win under Mourinho despite bringing in most of the squad, but the recruitment and infrastructure were much better with him, as his influence on that side has started to go we've become a shambles regardless of what's gone on on the pitch.

Just now, stevenleic said:

Owners want Mancini 

Ceo wants Mon 

Players want Pearson 

Stan collymore interview 

But this is the Stan Collymore that usually talks out of his backside.

Would take it with a pinch of salt imo.

3 hours ago, iamafox said:

If we go down, Rowett would be the best choice IMO.

But if we stay up, go for someone who's more experienced.

Rowett is available now. We can't hope anyone will still be available in 5 months. 5-10 championship clubs sack their manager every summer. If we want Rowett for the worse case scenario, maybe he's the best case scenario.

6 hours ago, Beliall said:

This is like asking what new dog I want after putting mine down due to old age. I don't want a new dog, I want the old one back

The scenes on here when the new dog is revealed... lol

The big names won't come, just like last time, so my pick is Rowett. At least he wouldn't play Musa over Demmy.

Genuinely struggling to get my head round the pro Gary Rowett sentiment. Why? What's he done in the game that gives you belief he could take a shattered, confused & battered Premier League squad & set them on a winning run?

Hiddink to the end of the season, if he'd be good enough to come, then pause...

5 hours ago, Mee-9 said:

Well we. Need someone in and soon. 13 games to go what a horrible situation to be in 

Archived