Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Shots Fired Outside House of Commons

20 minutes ago, Strokes said:

We didn't need a statement to tell us that, we call it a free country for a reason. If you didn't know that already you are probably a bit simple.

Anyone with a driving licence and access to kitchen utensils can be a bit of a menace, if they are unhinged. Thanks for the update, excuse me whilst I draw the curtains and bolt the door.

Cause they can, but this guy wasn't was he, and i suspect he didn't just wake up one morning, have a mental breakdown, and decide to kill a load of people and stab to death a police officer outside the houses of parliament, and whether we needed a statement or not, he's certainly delivered one!

44 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Cause they can, but this guy wasn't was he, and i suspect he didn't just wake up one morning, have a mental breakdown, and decide to kill a load of people and stab to death a police officer outside the houses of parliament, and whether we needed a statement or not, he's certainly delivered one!

That's my point though, he actually planned this and this is the best he could come up with. He may as well of just dreamed it on the morning for how effective it was. 

3 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

Whether it's easy or hard is not the point though, it's the message that's being delivered. I mean, say if there was a dirty bomb in the back of that car, it would still have been easy to get it to the center of London, wouldn't it.

And if my auntie had bollocks she'd be my uncle.

If it was just as easy to have a bomb in the back of his car don't you think he'd have done that?

Edit: Nvm I see Strokes has covered the matter pretty succinctly.  Absolutely daft to think they'd arrange to give us a 'warning' if they were capable of causing even more destruction at that point in time.  I think the more likely explanation is that the security services are making it much harder for them to come by powerful weaponry or the tools to make some discreetly so they're resorting to 'by any means necessary' tactics and this is the best they could come up with.   And yet if I'm not mistaken that's not the line the media have been taking (very happy to be proven wrong, can't exactly say I've been watching every minute of coverage).

47 minutes ago, Strokes said:

That's my point though, he actually planned this and this is the best he could come up with. He may as well of just dreamed it on the morning for how effective it was. 

How do you know he planned it, he might have been told to do it.

27 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

And again, why would those telling him to do it not provide him with the means to cause further mayhem if they were actually able to?  Your interpretation doesn't make any sense.

4 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

What circumstances? You wonder why people accuse you of racism when you are saying certain individuals should not be granted citizenship of the country they were born in on the day they were born like you were? The only difference between you, me, and that terrorist on the day we were all born is the colour of his skin, you can't even bring cultural upbrining into it as he hasn't even started to be raised, exactly what has that newborn child done to be refused citizenship of the country of their birth?

Need to start vetting babies man. Slightly tanned... no citizenship for you sunny Jim. 

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

It's doesn't matter who planned it my point is the same, anyone with half a brain cell could of hatched that plan the night before, it was hardly a masterpiece. 

The point is, if was thought through and detailed, they obviously needed to keep it so low key because foiling our intelligence services has been very problematic. This is literally the best they could manage.A chink in the armour.

I'm not by any means dismissing the loss of life. I'm sure they were very good people and did not deserve to be caught up in this, I hope their families and friends find peace. Any wannabe jihad, will probably think twice after this cluster fùck of a terrorist attempt, it was shit. 1/10

1 minute ago, Strokes said:

It's doesn't matter who planned it my point is the same, anyone with half a brain cell could of hatched that plan the night before, it was hardly a masterpiece. 

The point is, if was thought through and detailed, they obviously needed to keep it so low key because foiling our intelligence services has been very problematic. This is literally the best they could manage.A chink in the armour.

I'm not by any means dismissing the loss of life. I'm sure they were very good people and did not deserve to be caught up in this, I hope their families and friends find peace. Any wannabe jihad, will probably think twice after this cluster fùck of a terrorist attempt, it was shit. 1/10

hqdefault.jpg

He had an history of violence according to the 12 page exclusive in the Sun. He may have woke up and thouhjt sod this I'm fed up of being pointed at and being accused of being a terrorist. I'll make someone pay for it.

One of my Facebook friends posted, ' Just because he was born in Britain does not mean he is British

Still trying to work out the logic of that.

14 minutes ago, Rincewind said:

He had an history of violence according to the 12 page exclusive in the Sun. He may have woke up and thouhjt sod this I'm fed up of being pointed at and being accused of being a terrorist. I'll make someone pay for it.

One of my Facebook friends posted, ' Just because he was born in Britain does not mean he is British

Still trying to work out the logic of that.

Well technically he's correct. If he was born while his Mum was on holiday for example. Or working temporarily in the UK.

However this guy's about as British as it gets, from what I've read.

2 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Never mind vetting, just deport them all. They don't speak our language, who knows what they could be saying?

Low odds on them saying Thracian is a plank

Archived