Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Shots Fired Outside House of Commons

Just now, Thracian said:

No - I don't get the value of any law that offers benefits but fails to provide safeguards where it can.  

It's not a law! You can't just wash your hands of your own citizens because they might be dangerous lol and like it or not if he is born here he is very much our problem unless he decided's he wants to be a citizen elsewhere!

Unreal lack of understanding. This is so far from an immigration issue it is unreal!

16 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Very bizzare, I mean normally Thracian manages to either stay within or at least reside in the grey area of the boundaries of racism but if we are suggesting those that are born here that are white get to stay regardless of whether they are a potential criminal or not and those that are asian should get sent "back" (lol) to Pakistan/India/Bangladesh etc I'm pretty sure that's the boundary very much crossed. 

Colour has absolutely nothing to do with the debate. And I've explained my view on citizenship. 

2 minutes ago, Thracian said:

Colour has absolutely nothing to do with the debate. And I've explained my view on citizenship. 

Your "view" is totally irrelevant we don't make citizenship laws neither do the EU. You can't just say go away you're not our problem go and live somewhere else and be dangerous lol ridiculous! Deport all criminals! Amazing lol   

1 minute ago, Thracian said:

Thrac, the bloke was born here, his real name is Adrian Elms. Where would we deport him to? Who would take him?

Does this ean that if a person does not adapt the 'British' way of life they cannot have respect for others and be decent huan beings and anyone that eats fish and chips instead of a curry is a fine decent citizen?

This thread is getting silly.

16 hours ago, Thracian said:

The media thrives on news the same as the NHS thrives on patients. Journalists themselves will be under instruction relating to the depth of coverage and the kind of approach they should take.

And newsrooms would quite likely be inundated with enquiries from home and abroad about the wellbeing, or otherwise of people who might be involved, particularly parents of schoolchildren on visits from places like France.

Repetition is done to inform new listeners or to fill-in time if more, sometimes highly important, information is expected.

As for comparing yesterday's terrorism with the bin lorry crash there is no comparison in news terms between the one and the other. The London event was infinitely more important to any national or international news organisation.       

Furthermore the media might also become a helping hand for the police particularly in relation to any pictures or film members of the public might have taken and which might be vital to any ongoing investigation relating to all sorts of aspects of the incident.

Insulting journalists is as hurtful as it is unjustified. Most are just doing a job to the best of their ability like doctors, nurses and paramedics.

I wasn't too pleased to see my grandaughter's young mum lose her life while her newborn child lay in her arms due to what I believe were the mistakes of the medical profession but I don't go round thinking or calling everyone in the profession "leeches" or arseholes.              

I apologise if my terms offended you or anyone else. It's just that was how it appeared to me  and how it made me feel at the time and I penned my feelings on here.

Commiserations on your loss.

20 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Very bizzare, I mean normally Thracian manages to either stay within or at least reside in the grey area of the boundaries of racism but if we are suggesting those that are born here that are white get to stay regardless of whether they are a potential criminal or not and those that are asian should get sent "back" (lol) to Pakistan/India/Bangladesh etc I'm pretty sure that's the boundary very much crossed. 

I've commented generally and can't recall talking about individuals related to the latest terror event specifically at all. I genuinely don't know where he comes from because I had enough of listening to the coverage the day it happened. I am aware a guy goes under two names and there's been some connection with Birmingham and will doubtless catch up on detail later. And I did watch a Birmingham councillor comment briefly on the morning news but it was only in passing and I don't recall her being specific either.    

12 minutes ago, Rincewind said:

Does this ean that if a person does not adapt the 'British' way of life they cannot have respect for others and be decent huan beings and anyone that eats fish and chips instead of a curry is a fine decent citizen?

This thread is getting silly.

I agree and you're being flippant as usual. Time to do some work. As ever with anything political on here its time wasted.  

I've commented generally and can't recall talking about individuals related to the latest terror event specifically at all. I genuinely don't know where he comes from because I had enough of listening to the coverage the day it happened. I am aware a guy goes under two names and there's been some connection with Birmingham and will doubtless catch up on detail later. And I did watch a Birmingham councillor comment briefly on the morning news but it was only in passing and I don't recall her being specific either.    

He comes from Kent. He's British. He's never lived outside of Britian.

In fact here's one for you, he's even a former English teacher. 

6 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Fair enough and I apologise if my terms offended you or anyone else. It's just that was how it appeared to me  and how it made me feel at the time and I penned my feelings on here.

Commiserations on your loss.

Your comment is appreciated and accepted.  

1 minute ago, Manwell Pablo said:

That doesn't make me feel any better at all. But as I've said, it's almost all news to me. And the comments I've made general rather than specific. English/foreign I quite imagine he was known about but there are always exceptions to every situation.     

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Kent though, I mean they aren't normal in Kent are they?  We could probably put a wall round it or something, and have gates for people to get to their second homes from London at the weekend?

14 minutes ago, Rincewind said:

Saw an article yesterday where a osque collected £3000 in an hour for the victis. It wasn't in the Mail. Did UKIP and Britain First donate anything?

No chance. Britain First's founders are making good coin from their knuckle-dragging followers and wont share out their donations. 

I think it's actually pretty sad that muslims feel the need to donate money just because some twat who calls himself a muslim did an attack. But I have a lot of respect for them. I think the same group donated 10,000 to help repair a Synagogue's roof. 

I would suggest to Thrac that maybe the thought process that led to him making this non-immigrant story into an immigration issue is exactly why people are suggesting he holds some deep seated racial prejudice. 

31 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

No chance. Britain First's founders are making good coin from their knuckle-dragging followers and wont share out their donations.

I think it's actually pretty sad that muslims feel the need to donate money just because some twat who calls himself a muslim did an attack. But I have a lot of respect for them. I think the same group donated 10,000 to help repair a Synagogue's roof.

It was a donation page set up by a Muslim organisation, so anyone can donate to it. The headline regarding it is slightly misleading. It's not like the elders from a mosque went out with a bucket and collected £3000 from fellow Muslims only. That being said, it's still good to see from everyone. I'm sure UKIP supporters will have donated money to the cause too, as will have people of all backgrounds, so let's not get too divisive here.

Over £10,000 donated to the air ambulance now, and over £400,000 to the family of the murdered police officer. Fantastic effort from everyone!

1 hour ago, Thracian said:

Glad to hear that, my Grandparents were Irish but we're all white.

Still trying to work out if this makes me a valid citizen or just a visitor.

On a side note it's a good job this guy changed his name because 

Adrian is no name for a terrorist.

52 minutes ago, Thracian said:

I agree and you're being flippant as usual. Time to do some work. As ever with anything political on here its time wasted.  

lol One day you'll learn that answers to complex problems don't lie in insular nationalistic thinking. You try and solve a problem like this with division, deportation, repatriation and you get a further divide of hate, mistrust, fear and loathing, indoctrinating more generations to come. It's your rhetoric that's part of the problem - being part of the solution takes something I doubt is discoverable in old, white, dinosaur DNA.

#KnivesAsianPaedo'sJetBlackGirlfriendBlairBBCIraqKingMarketDrivePissed

1 hour ago, RobHawk said:

WTF is Thrac on about in this thread? Spouting nonsense and then admitting he has no idea what the facts of the recent attack are! Thrac - Put the keyboard down!

It seemed to me that my comments were being related to the terror incident specifically and they weren't. Furthermore I've not been glued to the coverage like some some and have no specific comment to make about anyone concerning that event - except in relation to peripheries that became apparent on the first day and to the political comment regarding Birmingham which was mainly a general comment in itself.  

It seemed to me that my comments were being related to the terror incident specifically and they weren't. Furthermore I've not been glued to the coverage like some some and have no specific comment to make about anyone concerning that event - except in relation to peripheries that became apparent on the first day and to the political comment regarding Birmingham which was mainly a general comment in itself.  

Ah I see, just casual, generalised racism rather than subject specific targeted bile.

I've avoided this thread mostly because I'm struggling to be that bothered or emotional over it. If anything I'd say it was a pretty lame effort and if that's the worst that they can come up with, then I'm not going to give them any thought.

3 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I've avoided this thread mostly because I'm struggling to be that bothered or emotional over it. If anything I'd say it was a pretty lame effort and if that's the worst that they can come up with, then I'm not going to give them any thought.

You mean show that a single terrorist can very easily make a strike at the heart of western society.

5 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

You mean show that a single terrorist can very easily make a strike at the heart of western society.

Yep, and then get shown that no one gives a shit about his death-worshipping fascism and that tomorrow he's just going to be fish-and-chip wrapping rather than news.

7 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Mate it's not hard to drive your car onto a random pavement with pedestrians on it, the police can't monitor every person in every car on every road. Hardly takes evil genius levels of covert planning.

I think the aim was to cause a reaction and panic causing people to blame foreigners. They will then say look they are doing what they accuse us of doing. The plan has worked on soe. I do not think it helps the though as it can turn people against the. Although to the 'send em all back doh' brigade it will not ake a difference as they were like it before and always will be like it.

Archived