Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Trouble in Madrid

44 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I see you're still angling for a ticket. lol

In breaking news Millwall have made two announcements - firstly they are lifting all current stadium bans from their database of home fans and secondly they're expanding the ground to 68,000

When we have diagnosed and confirmed psychopaths leading ill educated and poorly advised young men it's little surprise we get situations like this letting the city down 

I have always defended this City , county and Club but tonight I'm ashamed of some of the scum that proclaim to follow this great club. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MattP said:

You posted a video up asking people to judge "who the real scum is" and made it one that didn't show anything from the numerous videos we have seen of police attacking our supporters. 

Absolutely disgraceful to be honest given what a lot of our own family are going through at the hands of that lot tonight.

Well maybe if our fans behaved there would not be a problem.I am here and I am embarrassed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

When we have diagnosed and confirmed psychopaths leading ill educated and poorly advised young men it's little surprise we get situations like this letting the city down 

I have always defended this City , county and Club but tonight I'm ashamed of some of the scum that proclaim to follow this great club. 

Have to agree.I have loved the journey we have been on but sitting in our hotel with my mate we agree this is too much and if we do get through I might give it a miss because of these morons,

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Looks like a lot of them are squaring up to the police and clearly shows things being thrown....

Shame the genuine fans who have travelled have been let down by these ape's.

Winks claiming it's disgusting 

lol 

the irony is making me sick with laughter lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Winks claiming it's disgusting 

lol 

the irony is making me sick with laughter lol 

Yeh, funny how some one like him just happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time....but yeah, all these innocent fans :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Yeh, funny how some one like him just happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time....but yeah, all these innocent fans :ph34r:

Watch the start the fecking psycho is the one with pyro in his hand egging them all on 

Sooner he is banned from every ground in Europe the Better ! 

His website (yes he has one) states he has turned his life around ... obviously his time locked up in the big nut house hasn't really changed anything 

him ans his likes have disgraced this club and UEFA are likely to hit us hard for all this shit 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GaelicFox said:

Watch the start the fecking psycho is the one with pyro in his hand egging them all on 

Sooner he is banned from every ground in Europe the Better ! 

His website (yes he has one) states he has turned his life around ... obviously his time locked up in the big nut house hasn't really changed anything 

him ans his likes have disgraced this club and UEFA are likely to hit us hard for all this shit 

Turned his life around haha. I hope he does get banned as i am sure he has no interest in the club himself and is doing nothing more than bringing shame upon it.

Give him credit though, he must have spent most of Tuesday T-Cutting them teeth.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Looks like a lot of them are squaring up to the police and clearly shows things being thrown....

Shame the genuine fans who have travelled have been let down by these ape's.

You leave the Apes out of this..!!!!

Their intelligence goes well beyond those brain dead morons in Madrid Yesterday and tonight..

• Like 1

Just now, adejo92 said:

Turned his life around haha. I hope he does get banned as i am sure he has no interest in the club himself and is doing nothing more than bringing shame upon it.

Give him credit though, he must have spent most of Tuesday T-Cutting them teeth.

lol 

5 hours ago, MattP said:

You posted a video up asking people to judge "who the real scum is" and made it one that didn't show anything from the numerous videos we have seen of police attacking our supporters. 

Absolutely disgraceful to be honest given what a lot of our own family are going through at the hands of that lot tonight.

Dont talk shit mate.

• Like 2

Just now, Babylon said:

The "tv star" there egging everyone one as usual. Ffs.

Watched him in action in a bar.Had no idea he was a celebrity!!! until read this.

Not even subtle over the group around them dealing.Can they p*** off and support someone else.

Just now, The whole world smiles said:

Coming from a bloke who did time for attempted murder ?

Indeed .... and ended up in special hospital because he was a psychopath 

and we let these people follow our club 

little wonder we have been disgraced today 

1 minute ago, Ian S said:

Watched him in action in a bar.Had no idea he was a celebrity!!! until read this.

Not even subtle over the group around them dealing.Can they p*** off and support someone else.

Watch his show real ... makes Danny Dyer look like Daniel Day Lewis !!! 

I find it depressing that a thread like this is even needed. Why can't fans just travel away and enjoy the experience and not get blind drunk and cause problems. 

I know the majority don't but shame to get let down by those who do act like pricks