Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Atletico Madrid (Away) - Match Thread

Just now, Kitchandro said:

Not surprised Mahrez starts but tbh it's becoming a bit of a joke now. Clearly Gray is in much better form.

If Mahrez can't summon up some magic for a Champions League quarter final, then he will never be a world class player in my opinion. 

That is what i am hoping for tonight! We will need his magic to unlock this defence

Just now, MPH said:

interesting that Wasilewski isnt on the bench...  no CB other than.... potentially Amartey getting his firsty game as a CB for us oin the champions league quarter final away to Atletico madrid! lol

Wasilewski was removed from the Champs League squad :thumbup:

I'm so excited I think I'm going to pass out. Never thought I'd see the day we'd be in the 1/4 finals of the CL. This is a huge, momentus and historical night for Leicester. I'm so proud I could cry...

1 minute ago, MPH said:

interesting that Wasilewski isnt on the bench...  no CB other than.... potentially Amartey getting his first game as a CB for us in the champions league quarter final away to Atletico madrid! lol

Nigeria didn't qualify for AFCON. He's not in the squad.

Archived