Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Atletico Madrid (Away) - Match Thread

COME ON, YOU BLUES!!!

Just don't cave in, play to your strengths whenever possible and come back home with your heads up high.

Btw, Morgan did travel with the team. I expect him to scare the Atlético players in the dugout prior to kick-off with a decent Captain Morgan© performance.

"Aaaaaarggghhh!"

29 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

If Mahrez can't summon up some magic for a Champions League quarter final, then he will never be a world class player in my opinion. 

That is what i am hoping for tonight! We will need his magic to unlock this defence

He'll have saved his best for tonight, he thrives in front of a bigger audience and I'm sure he'll want to impress Barcelona. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, MC Prussian said:

COME ON, YOU BLUES!!!

Just don't cave in, play to your strengths whenever possible and come back home with your heads up high.

Btw, Morgan did travel with the team. I expect him to scare the Atlético players in the dugout prior to kick-off with a decent Captain Morgan© performance.

"Aaaaaarggghhh!"

Should have used Bernie as a mascot, that would have really unsettled them! 

Just now, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Should have used Bernie as a mascot, that would have really unsettled them! 

I have images now of Antoine Griezman walking on to the pitch begrudgingly holding Bernie's hand with a face full of equal parts terror and disgust while Bernie keeps inexplicably screaming "RONALDO, ARRGGHHHHHHH!" 

As with Sevilla, a narrow defeat is not a terrible result. Anything more than one goal and I think we're struggling. But I think we'd put in a very committed display and hopefully nick a goal.

10 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Hey i already got +4 Rep... Think thats a sign of how many goals we will score ! 

They give women rep points for anything.

Trust me, Suzie, they're a lecherous bunch. Just check the Tinder thread.

Erm...Do you have a boyfriend?  :ph34r:

I'm so nervous. Can't imagine how the players are feeling right now. Just hope we give 100%, play the best we can, and at least give ourselves a chance in the second leg. 

22 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

COME ON, YOU BLUES!!!

"Aaaaaarggghhh!"

Just dont let him throw a bottle of it anywhere near  where the police can see...

:ph34r:

Archived