Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

2 hours ago, Sammy said:

Yet another hilarious tweet by Lineker about a manager being sacked

2 wins in 21, sure there's probably a clip of him joking about how boring West Brom are on MOTD somewhere, but their fans don't deserve to be angry or anything of course

There's a reason why he's never managed or never will. 

people are really getting too far ahead with the man city hype, but can you blame them, a lot of PL fans are acting like they never seen a triangle pattern pass that exposes the fullback. 

they are beatble, they just need to face the right team with the right personal and 
a coach who can read them and see what they do best and try to stop them, and the only two coachs who have those 3 are jose and poch. 

if i can forsee what they will do against us,

gfd.thumb.png.37be31dbf588381cb2be35cc5ffad469.png

i'm pretty sure those great managers can also do

1 minute ago, the fox said:

people are really getting too far ahead with the man city hype, but can you blame them, a lot of PL fans are acting like they never seen a triangle pattern pass that exposes the fullback. 

they are beatble, they just need to face the right team with the right personal and 
a coach who can read them and see what they do best and try to stop them, and the only two coachs who have those 3 are jose and poch. 

Conte is an excellent coach and he got totally owned by Pep at Stamford Bridge. I also think MCFC will beat Tottenham.

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

Conte is an excellent coach and he got totally owned by Pep at Stamford Bridge. I also think MCFC will beat Tottenham.

i didn't mention chelsea or conte because they don't have the right personnel and they have injuries against them (even though i like conte as a coach, alot)

-as far as spurs goes, it depends on which spurs you will get, if kane if healthy and eriksen is on form, i think that they can win.

but i got united for the league title, i like their squad and jose knows how to get a 1-0 win when the team is underpreforming (see spurs game)

Edited by the fox

1 minute ago, Monsell1976 said:

To be fair, if the ref hadn’t been getting grief from the home crowd, Murray’s tackle would probably be red, leg breaker 

Agreed.

Remember Vardy being sent off and banned for three games for far less.

• Like 1

Why are the pundits talking about the outcome of the penalty appeal possibly being a corner kick?

That's the one outcome which could not possibly have occurred, because Murray grabbed the ball and prevented it from going out behind.

:blink:

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Gary Lineker is a cvnt. Leicester legend or not he is a total bell end. 

So someone has a different opinion, to yourselve, must mean this forum in your opinion,

is full of 90% Cvunts ** and 10% pricks.....Do you always think of sex when somebody has a different opinion

to you...

Mind you !! there are  some strange orgasms on this forum..lol

Edited by fuchsntf

1 hour ago, the fox said:

So Man City like to pass and our players should have run about a lot.

Insight.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

So Man City like to pass and our players should have run about a lot.

Insight.

i'm not a coach nor do i think i "know it all" about football. those were just some suggestions. as i watched them vs napoli in the champions league , napoli really caused them problems by streching them out and building the play with the fullback.i said they like to bait the midfield with deep passes from the defense so they can catch you out of position, which they did. i said they like to play the triangle passes to expose the fullbacks, which they did.and i also said that delph likes to drift inside to offer an extra man on midfield with sane catching our defense out of position, which they ALSO did.

i don't think you were expecting video analysis

Edited by the fox

I pointed out a few games ago that Brighton have a left winger called Izquierdo, which is right and proper. Or, rather, left and proper.

I noticed that they also have a player with dreadlocks called Bong.

Waiting for them next game to bring on highly fancied winger Ryan Substitute.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Corky said:

Why are pundits so desperate for Dyche to leave Burnley? Carragher is the latest. 

If I was a Burnley fan, enjoying what they are doing, to hear the media touting the manager for several jobs would be getting on my nerves.

Starting to warm to Burnley, just shows how team spirit can be more important than luxury signings etc.

Think they'll give Arsenal a real go at the weekend.

19 minutes ago, Corky said:

Why are pundits so desperate for Dyche to leave Burnley? Carragher is the latest. 

If I was a Burnley fan, enjoying what they are doing, to hear the media touting the manager for several jobs would be getting on my nerves.

Ditto Marco Silva and Watford fans, probably.

2 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Gary Lineker is a cvnt. Leicester legend or not he is a total bell end. 

He really is. An over opinionated, faux lefty, arrogant piece of shit. And a total hypocrite too as shown by him being happy to pocket punditry money from presenting the world cup draw in Qatar which he has spoken out against. Only silver lining is that he's a Leicester fan and was once good for us.

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros

9 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

He really is. An over opinionated, faux lefty, arrogant piece of shit. And a total hypocrite too as shown by him being happy to pocket punditry money from presenting the world cup draw in Qatar which he has spoken out against. Only silver lining is that he's a Leicester fan and was once good for us.

What's he supposed to do, quit his job because FIFA are corrupt?

2 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

What's he supposed to do, quit his job because FIFA are corrupt?

Yes, either take an actual stand that means something and quit, or stop whining on an open platform about the people that line your pockets handsomely while being perfectly happy to pocket their money. Means **** all.

Either put up or shut up as they say.

He's a sanctimonious shit and is perfectly happy to mouth off about all and sundry but never happy to actually put his money where his mouth is. Not that its surprising, he was always a mercenary during his career.