Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

One Love Manchester

7 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Come on lads, drop the music elitist act for a night. Get yourself a beer and stop taking yourself so seriously, we're all here for a good time not a long time. 

I've got a Stella in my hand watching this. :beer:

to to be fair I prefer all the pop to Imogene Heap

Fair play to everyone who performing, especially Ariana Grande, I imagine it's her first time on stage since the attack.

Black Eyed Peas to Imogen Heap is a bit of a sudden change of pace though!

5 minutes ago, stevelcfc said:

Pet hate, put your ****ing phones away and just enjoy it. No-one of instachat gives a **** about your shitty view, and you can't enjoy what going on as you're too busy pissing around with filters and dog ears.

If I could rep you a hundred times I would.

14 minutes ago, stevelcfc said:

Pet hate, put your ****ing phones away and just enjoy it. No-one of instachat gives a **** about your shitty view, and you can't enjoy what going on as you're too busy pissing around with filters and dog ears.

The crowd is mainly made up of young girls. Give them a break.

33 minutes ago, stevelcfc said:

I love this idea that holding a phone takes up all of your attention.

Maybe some people care for the memories of it?

Archived