Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Just now, AKCJ said:

lol I'll do it tonight if I can afford it.

Can't open that link, post his stats on here.

He's the fastest centre half in the game. 90+ pace and acceleration. 6ft but not very strong. Plays for Rosenborg so you'll struggle to get him on 9/10 chem but anything 6/7+ will do. 

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Challenge for you. Get those two on a 5212 with this guy http://www.futhead.com/18/players/15805/jrgen-skjelvik/ and the fastest wing backs you can find and send me the first abusive message you get. 

http://www.futhead.com/18/squads/449026/

Best I could do

Edited by GLC

22 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Same thing happens every year

see Aguero

Kante will be nearer Pogbas value last year as his 87

The low rated cards are currently massively inflated in price because of the scarcity of them initially, but once people constantly started pulling them they drop down in value.

Higher rated cards hold there value because they are rarer

Renato Sanches was 7k yesterday, but within a week he will probably be 2k because of his rating and the amount his is pulled

Untitled.png

I got 10k for Sanches. I have no idea why but was happy to take the money.

18 minutes ago, lildave3 said:

I've read through this thread and I'm fairly sure you all speak a different language. Mine says it's been dispatched and I'll just stick to my career mode thanks instead of all this nonsense being spouted.

It's like Panini stickers in the playground combined with top trumps and subbuteo... 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Anorak said:

A lot of people moaning about the defending online. Anybody finding it much different to last year?

I think the whole game is an enormous improvement on last year. Defenders can't just turn on a dime and the ai won't do it all for you. 

For me personally, it's not really changed the way I defend. The game seems better suited to me now. 

Quick one twos with your strikers and attacking Mids is devastating.