Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

15 hours ago, Anorak said:

A lot of people moaning about the defending online. Anybody finding it much different to last year?

People are moaning because they're used to letting the AI defend for them. The skill gap has been closed i think this year you'll see different people in FUT Champions top 100s etc... 

If you know the game of football you'll be laughing on here instead of the ols way of favouring sweaty people.

IF Martinez, played 14, scored 22, assisted 11.

I'm in love. That's very prolific for me, my best striker usually averages just under a goal a game. I got more or less one for one with Icardi 88 on the last version but nothing like this. 

Gio Dos Santos has 10 goals and 15 assists in 13 playing with him. 

Almiron behind has 9 goals and 10 assists in 17.

7 hours ago, Ashley said:

People are moaning because they're used to letting the AI defend for them. The skill gap has been closed i think this year you'll see different people in FUT Champions top 100s etc... 

If you know the game of football you'll be laughing on here instead of the ols way of favouring sweaty people.

Yeah, those who disagreed with the moaners were making that exact point. Good to hear a couple of you on here back that up :)

18 minutes ago, Mrfox452 said:

But the transfer market is locked on both apps for me?

I had this problem last year. Think you needed to play a couple of games or something before you could use the market but this year I downloaded the app and its let me have access to it. 

My prem team I rotate between the pair to save some spunking fitness cards... slapped £50 worth of fifa points on getting me about 7k points, saving the last 4K till the otw cards hopefully drop 2mora, really enjoying squad battles and I just qualified for fut champs... safe to say I’m going all in again this year ?

F5609E0B-2434-484A-8B07-E6DF0F652929.png

30s7riv.png

I had a Liga MX team behind the front three with Gio Dos Santos instead of Giovinco. It was arguably more fun but I was getting shit on at the back and I will be building a Serie A team anyway. 

Martinez up to 30 in 22 and since bringing him in, Giovinco has 14 in 12. Not bad!