Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

https://streamable.com/6tvpv this penalties video would make me stop playing forever. Kinda glad I don't bother with FUT, tho I still get ****ed over on career mode when trying to save penalties. 

All I really need is PES to create their own pro clubs game mode with more depth and stuff, and I'll ditch FIFA. 

What we need is for these glitches to impact e-sports tournaments where people lose because the animation ****s up. Then we'll see changes.

Edited by lgfualol

2 hours ago, lgfualol said:

https://streamable.com/6tvpv this penalties video would make me stop playing forever. Kinda glad I don't bother with FUT, tho I still get ****ed over on career mode when trying to save penalties. 

All I really need is PES to create their own pro clubs game mode with more depth and stuff, and I'll ditch FIFA. 

What we need is for these glitches to impact e-sports tournaments where people lose because the animation ****s up. Then we'll see changes.

That's deffo a glitch. I remember they had one exactly the same in Fifa 17, same problem where you literally aimed between the keeper and the post and 9/10 it would roll in even if the keeper went that way. Fvcking joke man. Considering how much EA make alone from UT they need to completely revamp this game.

Make it a fairer playing field ffs EA.

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Just been taking a look at it (your twitter feed must be different to mine to show it trending (based on who you follow/what you read/tweet now I think?). 

This comment resonated... “I’m just here because **** EA. Last time I played FIFA, I got hooked on FUT and it wasn’t healthy”

I am getting a little hooked on FUT. It’s a very quiet week at work, with Thanksgiving coming up, so I’m “working from home” all week but there’s not really any work. Played FUT all day, and I got off to a flyer and won all my Squad Battles on Sunday night (when the new week starts for me) two on Legendary and two on Professional and then refreshed, only to pull all 84+ teams! I also beat Peter Schmeichel’s team - Semi Pro (LOL), so actually making a run at a decent finish and might have time to play all the games, well until the weekend kicks in. It is too addicting. 

Online is starting to lose appeal, too many people with wonder teams now, especially in Div 9 which I just got promoted from. With that, and momentum from game to game (not just intra game), I might stop Fut soon. I’m waiting for end of Jan for career mode (Silva) this time but I may just go PES. Or maybe just play something less rage inducing! lol

Exactly the reason why I now play a lot of Pro Clubs drop in matches. I can't be arsed with UT anymore. Even Squad battles is getting boring.

8 hours ago, lgfualol said:

anyone see #fixfifa was 3rd most trending thing on Twitter last night. EA wont do shit but worth a go I suppose. Some of the videos are hilarious. 

Thankfully I don't see too many gameplay problems on career (apart from transfer glitches that will never be fixed) or clubs, it's just the momentum thing I don't like. Especially the kick-off momentum the other team always get after conceding. Pain in the ass on pro clubs particularly. 

Another thing I like to do on career when losing is analyse my misses, a lot of the time the arrow indicating where to shoot is aimed at the goal but the ball will fly in the opposite direction. My top scorer missed an open goal, when the arrow was aimed in the middle, but his shot went wide. 

There's now an online petition:

https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-fixfifa

Edited by MC Prussian

14 minutes ago, ketteringscott said:

My pack luck this season has been insane. So far I have packed Messi, in form icardi, reus, erikson, de gea and tonight I packed neymar. Shame I am no good at the game ?

What packs you been opening? My pack luck has been shocking so far.

7 hours ago, ketteringscott said:

Not put any money on there, just played squad battles most weeks. I do all the marquee match ups and done the big teams on the league sbcs that is all. Just seen to be to be ridiculously lucky

That makes me feel worse as I do the same kind of sbc's as you lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ketteringscott said:

My pack luck this season has been insane. So far I have packed Messi, in form icardi, reus, erikson, de gea and tonight I packed neymar. Shame I am no good at the game ?

Which tells you everything you need to know about FIFA. Certain accounts are programmed to get good pulls, most accounts are programmed to get atrocious pulls. Such a fixed game during matches and outside of matches.

Im ****ing done with squad battle's.

Theres just no ****ing consistency in the game.

First three games I was absolutely fine and then last game my team turns into a bunch of absolute useless *****. 

How do I go from winning three games comfortably, to losing 6 -1 in the last game? Ended up just rage quitting at 50 mins.  Same shit happened yesterday in the final game where my team just collapsed and Musa, ****ing Musa scored a hatrick against me. ****ing Musa. 

Seriously gonna give this game a week break. If it still pisses the life out of me I'm gonna ****ing sell the peice of shit.

Rant over.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

How are people preparing for Black Friday?

I'm not. I spunked a load on Aguero and Dybala yesterday, if they drop more than 5% I'll be amazed frankly. I might treat myself to a few fifa points if it's looking like a quiet weekend in. Shocker I know. Money to burn. 

2 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

First three games I was absolutely fine and then last game my team turns into a bunch of absolute useless *****. 

How do I go from winning three games comfortably, to losing 6 -1 in the last game? Ended up just rage quitting at 50 mins.  Same shit happened yesterday in the final game where my team just collapsed and Musa, ****ing Musa scored a hatrick against me. ****ing Musa. 

Seriously gonna give this game a week break. If it still pisses the life out of me I'm gonna ****ing sell the peice of shit.

Rant over.

I’m more sick about how telegraphed it is. Your passes trickle along the ground and get intercepted, players run in treacle, if playing the cpu, you when they are going to score. Sad really 

3 hours ago, Mrfox452 said:

Rant over.

Thing is after having this rant you'll be back on it in no time. I had a rant a couple of days ago but I know, whether I pull all my hair out and throw my toys out of the pram, I'm still going to end up playing it over and over again. I'll probably rant about it in a couple of days again.

Played my first online game of this FIFA. Attempted to get into the weekend league for the first time. 

I did far better than expected against a sweaty Calcio A team with Higuain up top and full of IF's. I had the bulk of the chances, hit the bar twice and the post as well. Buffon was unbeatable. He had one real chance and scored it. Gutting but actually more fun than i expected. Might have another crack tonight. 

12 hours ago, Ashley said:

I know prices are dropping but why is OTW Salah cheap? 330k currently.. he scores this weekend or assists and i bet he gets another inform next week. No doubt he will be in TOTS as well.

Also otw there is no position change, his stats are all ready high, inform increases are not going to make huge difference on a winger card.

Additionally he also has separate striker card. 

Plus a lot of people think TOTGS will be his next update 

so unless he scores a hat trick the weekend, price will stay low.

These informs this week will be the cheapest of the lot come Monday.

constant lightening rounds for 3 days will see them pulled a lot.

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Also otw there is no position change, his stats are all ready high, inform increases are not going to make huge difference on a winger card.

Additionally he also has separate striker card. 

Plus a lot of people think TOTGS will be his next update 

so unless he scores a hat trick the weekend, price will stay low.

These informs this week will be the cheapest of the lot come Monday.

constant lightening rounds for 3 days will see them pulled a lot.

Cant wait for lightening rounds.. would love to pull Pogba, I more or less have the coins for Kante OR De Bryune.. which do I go for...