Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

League Cup 2017/2018

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Pep Guardiola blames "unacceptable" ball for Manchester City's failure to score in Carabao Cup clash with Wolves

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pep-guardiola-blames-unacceptable-ball-11404941

Shut up Pep, you Fanny

Wonder if he realises that both teams were using the same ball? Pathetic excuse.

• Like 2

strange seeing Danny playing for someone else. Can't imagine he's happy with the move at the moment.

We need to punish Williams at the weekend he is so crap and dirty. Red card easily.

12 minutes ago, FIF said:

strange seeing Danny playing for someone else. Can't imagine he's happy with the move at the moment.

We need to punish Williams at the weekend he is so crap and dirty. Red card easily.

It is weird.  So far though Ampadu is by far outshining him.  

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I tell you what only Poch would bring Rose back but also find a way to keep the lad playing out of his skin in his absence in the team.

Such a good man manager! 

Davies is a really good player too.  Can definitely slot into the LCB role as well.  Let's hope our new manager has the same man management and tactical nous! 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, FIF said:

bye bye erBilic

59 minutes ago, StanSP said:

West Ham shite. Bilic can't have that long left, surely?! 

57 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I think the “two games to save your job” was more “two games for us to find a replacement”

Thats why I love football...3 "experts"Foxforum... firing off churlish comments, before game is even v at halfway mark. 

The result is now unimportant..Billic pep talk at half time, players up their game....Thats all any fan wants to see from

their team...Spurs could well still win, but Wham did up their game, like city last night.

DELI. Still cant grab a game like he should...this sort of game shows if your top men can

Produce, and turn the game...Ali is still lacking what A young Wilshere did have.

At present c Ali looks like a good weather player..when it runs for him ok, but not

that presence when his team needs him to step up..

Edited by fuchsntf

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Thats why I love football...3 "experts"Foxforum... firing off churlish comments, before game is even v at halfway mark. 

The result is now unimportant..Billic pep talk at half time, players up their game....Thats all any fan wants to see from

their team...Spurs could well still win, but Wham did up their game, like city last night.

To be fair I didn’t say I agreed with them getting rid!! lol