Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

20 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I get information from time to time regarding Leicester, I've never been wrong on here that I can remember(without blowing my own trumpet). He will be in a Leicester shirt.

Don't think people doubt it will happen, it's "when?" which is the big question. Unless you known the answer to that, I'm afraid your post doesn't really add anything...

6 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Don't think people doubt it will happen, it's "when?" which is the big question. Unless you known the answer to that, I'm afraid your post doesn't really add anything...

Imminent.

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

Done some further 'research' and it turns out Natalie Sawyer is married to another SSN presenter Sam Matterface. That is frankly galling. Guy must have a massive chopper.

2017-07-27-17-23-14-.jpg.be7e371cbcb584ffba8e43df3628ab61.jpg

She's split up with him now and was with a footballer. Can't remember his name but know he played for Brentford and think he left them for Ipswich. 

13 minutes ago, Bert said:

She's split up with him now and was with a footballer. Can't remember his name but know he played for Brentford and think he left them for Ipswich. 

You're right Bert. She's now with Jonathan Douglas. That's even more of an insult than Matterface.

images-73.jpg.46931c8a5e97675dba55e22f4da7a843.jpg

The state of that. Jeez.

24 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

You're right Bert. She's now with Jonathan Douglas. That's even more of an insult than Matterface.

images-73.jpg.46931c8a5e97675dba55e22f4da7a843.jpg

The state of that. Jeez.

WTF  she's got low standards. She's on SSN now, what an amazing rack.

Archived