Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Manchester United (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Phube said:

Lol, one swallow doesn't make a summer and he didn't start that game as far as I know.

Granted the players tend to be better on FT when they don't play but he never impressed as starter and always had a better impact from the bench.

Close them down, get in their faces and hope for the best. Play with the same intensity as we did against Arsenal then the result may not be so bad.

4-4-2 though against a Man Utd side who will have Mata and Mkhitaryan roaming free again.

Think we'll get overawed again, 3-1 United.

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

if he goes there he will never be heard of ever again

Or become first choice alongside Kate....win trophies and play in the World Cup for England.......

i know now which I think is more likely - he is absolute quality and will be a big big loss

1 minute ago, Old Fox said:

Or become first choice alongside Kate....win trophies and play in the World Cup for England.......

i know now which I think is more likely - he is absolute quality and will be a big big loss

It will be hard with bakayoko as concurrence. He's not Conté's first choice and only a back-up because Matic was sold (probably against Conté's will) 

5 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

Do you think he'll go then old fox?

5 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

Ergh...another pasting in front of the TV screens...this is going to be horrible...as for Drinky I'd be really sad to see him go...he is quality and would be a major loss...lose Mahrez too, well....I would bare to think.

Totally agree i would hate to be a Manchester Utd follower right now and see my team get smashed by little Leicester

COYB

9 minutes ago, Callabinho said:

Ergh...another pasting in front of the TV screens...this is going to be horrible...as for Drinky I'd be really sad to see him go...he is quality and would be a major loss...lose Mahrez too, well....I would bare to think.

Do not worry the Recruitment Team have assured the Owners that Molly Wagonwheel is coming in to pacify us all.

14 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

he may or he may not (ref fabian delph) but even if he is keen to take the risk he is irreplaceable for us - we should not sell - if having owners that are not desperate for money means anything we should send a message to our players that they are expected honour their contracts.  Without him we will struggle... 32M wont do us much good when were are in a relegation scrap coz we allowed Chelsea to poach our playmaker.

Archived