Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Leicester Tigers

59 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Yup! Unless there's any late injuries/sickness. I guess it's a bit different to football in that there are very fixed positions in which people play, so no surprises in terms of formation (although of course people have different styles of play within a certain role). 

It’s interesting! I suppose rugby is less about gamesmanship too and more about let the best team win on the day. Bit more cloak and dagger about footy, which personally I enjoy. 

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Good game to watch, enjoyed being there and felt a bit livelier than the cup game few weeks ago 

I was there too! I was worried as we missed quite a few good chances, and it felt like one of those games you could easily lose in the last seconds, but thankfully they held on. 

1 minute ago, rachhere said:

I was there too! I was worried as we missed quite a few good chances, and it felt like one of those games you could easily lose in the last seconds, but thankfully they held on. 

Honestly thought we'd be in for an awful day when Quinn's had that try pulled back for advantage! But enjoyed watching it, and my Dad had a good day so all good. (until the villa game but we'll ignore that) 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Honestly thought we'd be in for an awful day when Quinn's had that try pulled back for advantage! But enjoyed watching it, and my Dad had a good day so all good. (until the villa game but we'll ignore that) 

Now on the cross city line with all the villa fans :nono:

4 hours ago, Dr Marco said:

going to the game in Bordeaux this afternoon! Come On You Tigers!

I was thinking 'that's some good dedication this close to Christmas', and then saw your location! I am glad that Harry Potter emerged unscathed - bit of a heart in your mouth moment! 

• Like 1

Watching these two try and scrummage is hard work. 

It seems to take forever to pause, set, bind, engage etc. these days and then it inevitably collapses.

I know scrummaging is an art form but it's quite a boring spectacle IMO.

10 hours ago, OrielCaziado said:

I’m still amazed at the pit running alongside the pitch. Only need one of them big brawls and a couple of players could easily drop into that pit. Turned out to be funny when Harry Potter jumped into it but surely just a matter of time till something very nasty happens.

Wasn't that just the most bizarre thing? It's funny in hindsight but he could so easily have broken a leg. The way all the Bordeaux players ran over to see if he was alright tells you how dangerous it was.

• Like 1