Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Leicester Tigers

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Bit shit that, wonder what's happening behind closed doors with various key players leaving 

Possibility it was a bit of a "lads club" culture beforehand and now Borthwick and Co are telling a few home truths, which I'm all for! 

Or he could just be homesick and want to be closer to family 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Possibility it was a bit of a "lads club" culture beforehand and now Borthwick and Co are telling a few home truths, which I'm all for! 

Or he could just be homesick and want to be closer to family 

I'd seen the latter on wanting to be nearer to Bristol? Do we have a rule on how far people can live from leicester? 

59 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I'd seen the latter on wanting to be nearer to Bristol? Do we have a rule on how far people can live from leicester? 

Sounds like this is more the case of a rule being applied. I'm for it to be honest as there was obviously something amiss in previous seasons where players would be happy to take the pay packet and not deliver

17 hours ago, Jimmy said:

the two players that have left are the 2 that kicked off most about the pay cuts, Ford was always leaving the moment his dad was fired from the coaching staff and its a matter of time before he joins the Sale coaching staff

Just me that thinks it's a bit odd that he follows his Dad everywhere?

• Like 3

Went down to Welford Rd and happened to be sitting next to some Connaught supporters. Had a good laugh. They were expecting an absolute hammering, but they fronted up well. Tigers poor for large parts but still managed a try bonus win.

• Like 1

Great match for neutrals like me, Bristol should have closed the match out but shows what you can do with resillence, class and confidence by 14 man Leicester, particularly to go for the try instead of a drop goal to draw.

Give Steve the keys to the city!

• Like 1

Having a very long past standing with Tigers , & Leicestershire /Midlands RFU ,its a Strange feeling but Bloody grateful its Steve Borthwick, whos brought the Leicester "geist" &  Ethos back to the Leicester club...Those old Vibrations & spirit of this Great Club must be echoing & bouncing around the corridors as of old.

Tigers seasons success(es) always had a Professional arrogance of belonging & own, but an humble-arrogance from within & Not within the sport overbearing...

Lets Hope this is a rebirth, that Strides forward Another 100+years,  for Club,  county, & English Rugby ,also again Vibrates around the world,with

recognition & respect...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1