Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Leicester Tigers

On 23/10/2021 at 20:11, Livid said:

It’s amazing just how much the Tiger’s have improved.

Kevin Sinfield has performed miracles with the defence. A couple of years ago as soon as any team got in the Tiger’s ‘22 it was only a question of how many points they would come away with. 

On 23/10/2021 at 22:08, Cardiff_Fox said:

Literally about to type that, didn’t know Sinfield had the ability to cross over as well as he has. Particularly given his spell at Leeds Rhinos was a mixed bag 

Great piece on this in today's Times. Borthwick says that he brings much more than just defensive insight and that his overall knowledge of the game and influence has been far reaching. 

• Like 1

Tigers at Saints getting a bit spicy.

All kicks off and Dallalio in comms says "the two opposing props just discussing what brand of foundation they've put on today" lol

P.S That Nadolo for Tigers is a fvckin unit 

Edited by Izzy

That was a brilliant performance and they only have the bonus due to the spell they were playing against 13 but not many will be getting over 50 at Franklin gardens.

Much needed we now going into a very hard November with at least 12 players away for the Internationals with maybe 10 starters out of those.

Edit: November not going to be as bad as I assumed, we only have Bath whilst Internationals on

Edited by BKLFox

Got the job done last night missing more players due to internationals than we will for any other game this season. 

I looked before the game and BET365 had the handicap at 18 points, I thought it was a little high but they got that just about spot on. 

1 hour ago, BroughtonFox said:

Anyone noticed Tigers and the City never have a good season at the same time?

That’s why the football is doing bad this season lol 

Exactly this. I thought the curse had been broken when we beat Man U

Edited by rachhere

6 hours ago, BKLFox said:

Sale Sharks, hands off our Ford!

Although if Jones don't see him for the WCup in 2023 i can see this being his last season with the Tigers anyway & he'll head off to France to get that big deal prior to retirement.

Surely Sale would have to clear a lot of space to comply with the salary cap in that case. They already have Manu, Faf De Klerk, Tom Curry etc. 

1 hour ago, BenTheFox said:

Surely Sale would have to clear a lot of space to comply with the salary cap in that case. They already have Manu, Faf De Klerk, Tom Curry etc. 

I know AJ Mc going to Bristol but not heard of anyone else and you’d think Ford would be further up the pay band than AJ.

It does make me wonder how some of these clubs manage it, obviously Sarries got stung but I look at Exeter and think how the hell do they afford that squad but they were quite vocal when Sarries got hit then went and signed Hogg

All blacks are going to feckin beat us here aren't they? They are like a peak Germany in football, the match isnt over until the final whistle or after 80 if you are ahead by 8pts.

Flipside is that there are a lot of positives to take from this despite NZ handling errors earlier which helped us.

Sorry for the thread hijack btw, wasnt worth a new thread and cba finding an old one...

Edit - Never in doubt! :P NZ not at their best of course but I dont care, I have conceded the fact that we will always fail to deliver at world cups so just going to enjoy these moments. We arent exactly Fiji 7s but I like that Farrell and Catt are mixing up our style, think they kicked more Garryowens that we did.

Edited by Nalis