Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Leicester Tigers

8 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

That was beautiful. We were poor but there's something really likeable about this team. You can see that they really want to play eachother and they're mentally very strong. 

Yep! Also Genge as captain looks like a fantastic choice.

• Like 3

Fantastic result and to be honest there wasn’t much between both teams this afternoon.

Tiger’s chose a kicking game which just wasn’t working and Farrell slotted over three penalties that came his way. 

The Tiger’s never really looked in danger of conceding a try but never looked like scoring one until the one called back for offside and the final play of the game.  

The catering is getting worse! 

20 hours ago, rachhere said:

Although mixed emotions as I am getting increasingly superstitious that the reason City are doing badly is because Tigers are winning! 

Or our form has dropped since a certain Radio Leicester presenter has vanished :ph34r: also if anyone has not watched it watch the ref when he awards the penalty try true happiness nearly punches the air still time to punish Salarysins

I attended only like my second Tigers game at Welford Road yesterday and wow what an epic. Three minutes to go and be 6-12 down to then some how win 13-12 in the dying seconds I mean wow! Felt some of the decisions though from the Ref controversial a lot of decisions going Sarecens way.

• Like 2

On 02/10/2021 at 17:00, BenTheFox said:

That was beautiful. We were poor but there's something really likeable about this team. You can see that they really want to play eachother and they're mentally very strong. 

I don’t think we were poor, the other side were technically better. But we kept within touch and earned the win in the end. Just because a team is playing better than you doesn’t make you poor. The lads fought to the end, they deserve a lot of credit. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

I don’t think we were poor, the other side were technically better. But we kept within touch and earned the win in the end. Just because a team is playing better than you doesn’t make you poor. The lads fought to the end, they deserve a lot of credit. 

I acknowledge what you are saying, the defence was very good and I didn't feel like they were going to open us up at any point but I felt that we made quite a lot of errors and didn't handle the conditions particularly well, especially compared to Saracens. I do agree Re the opposition though. For the most part they were brilliant. Still the team to beat for me. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Not tigers related  but watching Quins come back from twenty points down to be twenty points up 

the difference?

marcus smith came on at 0-21

what a player this kid is 

I was wondering when I saw score, 45-0 was the second half score ffs lol

Think Smith's been Quins number 10 pretty much since he was 18/19 I think as I remember seeing him live at Twickenham/ London Staduim a good few years ago for them.

League is wide open all over the table, think scrapping relegation has allowed teams to play with a little more freedom too.

For anyone who watches, has Sir Kev sured the defence up? It certainly sounded that way against Saracens. I reckon he’s just a good bloke to have around the club anyway tbf, high standards and knows what it takes to win. 

It’s been some start - glad they seem to be writing some wrongs from the past 5 or so years, obviously Europe is a massive test, and for a club of their stature that’s where they’ll want to be properly competing again. 

• Like 1